• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Tanglezor

Dec 13, 2017
Hate to be that guy but does anyone have the newest update or know how to put up a update request?
Sadly, I've been digging around for the latest update but most sharing platforms don't have it. It's like people forgot this 2+ year old game. Also doesn't help that the poetic MTL makes no heads or tails of the story.
Damn. Well thanks for looking anyways
Here is a downloadable link:

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I'm sorry but could we pretty please get an alternate download link. I've had shit luck with the download taking way longer than it should or not being able to download unless I grab a premium account on one of their mirrors.

Tanglezor

Dec 13, 2017
I couldn't download it though. It says "Access Denied".
I'm sorry but could we pretty please get an alternate download link. I've had shit luck with the download taking way longer than it should or not being able to download unless I grab a premium account on one of their mirrors.
Here you go yall:

I am only keeping it up for 24 hours!

Any longer than that I could be at risk of being banned on Mega...

Staflen

Sep 20, 2017
P.S. Just a quick heads up to you all but I think applying the uncensor patch causes issues on the new version
Yep, I just checked and applying the 1.12 uncensor patch on the 1.14 version does prevent the game from opening. I'll see if I can make an updated patch in a bit.
Edit: Here is an updated patch. Just paste the file into the Saiyuki_Data folder.

Last edited:

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Need some help finding where the demon king is (The boss you face in the throne room inside your waterfall cave home). After beating the game I'm told I can find him west, west, back, and east from the cave but I've had no luck looking through all the areas.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes