Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Klonosz

May 10, 2017
Can i get some help? Every time i try to save i get stuck for some reason. The game still works but its not moving on from the save screen.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
How do i use tools on gear, non of them are highlighted as usable and the game doesn't explain how

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Can i get some help? Every time i try to save i get stuck for some reason. The game still works but its not moving on from the save screen.
got the same issue randomly,when i played it a few months i didnt have that problem but now it showed up, any help with this is appreciated please

Painkiller852

Apr 27, 2021
I was in the castle place then bandits came raid the people village i still dont have my clothes it was trying to figure out how to fix that

Fugu259

Jun 22, 2020
How do I get the ending with pregnancy? I assume it has to do with the first boss after coming back from training since he shows up in the sprite gallery with a (sorta) inflated Wukong.

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020
how do i get up there, i saw there's npc above but dont know how to get to that point, can someone help me? 1684287995194.png

Jshak

Jul 18, 2020
how do i get up there, i saw there's npc above but dont know how to get to that point, can someone help me? View attachment 2627331
as I remember you didn't need to go up there to progress the game. Never reached there tho.
how do i get up there, i saw there's npc above but dont know how to get to that point, can someone help me? View attachment 2627331
as I remember you didn't need to go up there to progress the game. Never reached there tho.

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020

ik, i have completed the game but i just want to check out if theres anything i missed

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes