Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
hello, so I'm kind stuck on my playthrough so I am going to ask here. After defeating the green haired girl after we left the heaven place, I believed they told me that the girl will be given to bandits in the forest for gangbang or somesort. I went to the forest (left of the base), explored everything, nothing happened, no cutscene or anything, I went to the right from base (where pigman and tentacles are), and nothing, went to the mermaid place, nothing as well. So where am I suppose to go? Thanks!

nvm, I just restarted to title, went back to the forest, and the gate on the far left of the forest actually opened, which it wasn't when I explored before, I guess something broke, weird..but SOLVED!

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How do you get that ending? All I've been able to find is heading west and having the boss fight underwater at the end.
Sorry, as soon as I realized that there is no pregnancy mechanism with real content I deleted the game. I recommend you look for a complete save.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Okay I need some help. I clicked on the txt files to try and get the translations but all it does is bring me to another page that's just a giant wall of nonsense text. Can I please get some help here?
You can click with RMB (right mouse button) and select "Save Content as" and it will download as a proper .txt files.
And you can also press CTRL+S on the new window it open when you just click it.
It will also save as a .txt file.

BTW - That "giant wall of nonsense text" is the actual translation and is what I have to deal with using the plugin method >.< Yay for me T-T.

UltimaFox

Feb 28, 2018
You can click with RMB (right mouse button) and select "Save Content as" and it will download as a proper .txt files.
And you can also press CTRL+S on the new window it open when you just click it.
It will also save as a .txt file.

BTW - That "giant wall of nonsense text" is the actual translation and is what I have to deal with using the plugin method >.< Yay for me T-T.
Okay, thank you very much!

And I apologize for calling your work nonsense, I didn't realize what it was at first and thought it was just generic coding. You're doing God's work here ;w;

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
So this is my first initial release.
It covers up to the waterfall part. Not much but this should make you have a better understanding of the story and some game mechanics. (Still using XBOX layout).

Install: Place in ...\Journey to the west\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text
I took the liberty to edit the file to add the keyboard controls. The text ends up going past the grey boxes but whatever. Thank you for your work, it's a great help.

EDIT: Made it so both keyboard as well as controller options are displayed. You can change your settings by opening the inventory and going down twice.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I actually found uncensored CG on hitomi.la, it should be on e-hentai as well [ ] i hope it is okay to share a link here
Didn't someone already made a uncensor patch a few pages ago ?
EDit:
NVM some images are indeed censored...
1611252213033.png
If I download The uncensored images it won't be hard to make an uncensor patch....
The problem would be the compatibility with the uncensor patch release before....
as some CG might affect them....
This one in particular affect resources.asset
Which my ability patch I release before already uses....
I can make an AIO patch with CG and translation included, the remaining problem will still be the previous uncensor patch which I don't know what was changed.

I took the liberty to edit the file to add the keyboard controls. The text ends up going past the grey boxes but whatever. Thank you for your work, it's a great help.

EDIT: Made it so both keyboard as well as controller options are displayed. You can change your settings by opening the inventory and going down twice.
I'm already reworking on the button prompts.
And the downsite of you making it now is that whenever I release a new patch you would have to do it again.
I already made some big changes on the translation files.
Icreated new files to better oganize the translation.
You can change your settings by opening the inventory and going down twice
You created a new option or what ?
I don't have my game open to test it....

Last edited:

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
I'm already reworking on the button prompts.
And the downsite of you making it now is that whenever I release a new patch you would have to do it again.
I already made some big changes on the translation files.
Icreated new files to better oganize the translation.
Ah ok, I'll leave you to it then.

You created a new option or what ?
I don't have my game open to test it....
It's an option in the game. You can change the graphic settings, volumes and the button mapping, at least for keyboard, didn't test for controller.

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Didn't someone already made a uncensor patch a few pages ago ?
The uncensor patch only applies to the (pixel) animation gallery. I extracted most of the game files with Asset Studio and found all the uncensored CGs (sprites), not low res and looks great.

Edit: Did a better game rip and found more CGs, updated file to have ALL CGs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joheaster

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
The uncensor patch only applies to the (pixel) animation gallery. I extracted most of the game files with Asset Studio and found all the uncensored CGs (sprites), not low res and looks great.
Do you know of a way to replace the censored CGs with the uncensored ones?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Ah ok, I'll leave you to it then.

It's an option in the game. You can change the graphic settings, volumes and the button mapping, at least for keyboard, didn't test for controller.
What I meant was more like a display toggle.
Something like when you use controller it will only display Controller prompts...
And when you use Keyboard only keyboard prompts.

I was editing my post, and after I finished editing it your post appeared... Take a look there...
And where did you get all those images from...
Using GUI to browse the entirety of _Data folder and there are not as many...
1611253667167.png
ANd there are some inconsistencies on the labeling...
I012 from your rip is referred as I013 on the game....
You downloaded from somewhere elese?

NVM All that about uncensoring...
All the important images are already uncensored (Sprites for CG)
And if a censored image pop up it's actually related to the Texture2D image instead of the sprite which can be fixed really easily as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Courier_Young

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
I was editing my post, and after I finished editing it your post appeared... Take a look there...
Oh you were right there is an uncensor "patch" for the CG gallery on page 3, doesn't conflict with the animation gallery uncensor too.

Hmm, think the game hangs up cause when I uncensored, I uncensored a different version (the game is more updated now), that might be it. I'll go ahead and try to uncensor this one. Cheers to whoever translates this.
~~~~~
Edited: So I went ahead to give it a look, and yes, the ID for the unnamed asset was a different one, that's why your game was hanging up. Anyway went ahead and did it, can confirm that the CG in game is fully uncensored (went ahead and played it till the first one). So here it is, just go ahead and extract it where you find sharedassets0. Please do confirm if it worked for you now. Enjoy and support the artist if you can.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
What I meant was more like a display toggle.
Something like when you use controller it will only display Controller prompts...
And when you use Keyboard only keyboard prompts.
Sadly I have not written such a function. It should definitely be possible if you make a plugin or expand the translator to detect whether a controller is hooked up and make two translation files for the translator to choose between, one with keyboard and one with controller prompts. I'll see if I can write one but I can't promise anything.

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Do you know of a way to replace the censored CGs with the uncensored ones?
This thread https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/ should have the answer and someone already did it earlier:

Hmm, think the game hangs up cause when I uncensored, I uncensored a different version (the game is more updated now), that might be it. I'll go ahead and try to uncensor this one. Cheers to whoever translates this.
~~~~~
Edited: So I went ahead to give it a look, and yes, the ID for the unnamed asset was a different one, that's why your game was hanging up. Anyway went ahead and did it, can confirm that the CG in game is fully uncensored (went ahead and played it till the first one). So here it is, just go ahead and extract it where you find sharedassets0. Please do confirm if it worked for you now. Enjoy and support the artist if you can.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Did some research, ReiPatcher is probably a bust but I might be able to write a Unity plugin to detect whether a controller/keyboard is being used and display the appropriate text. I haven't worked with Unity before so I'll have to properly acquaint myself with it first.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Did some research, ReiPatcher is probably a bust but I might be able to write a Unity plugin to detect whether a controller/keyboard is being used and display the appropriate text. I haven't worked with Unity before so I'll have to properly acquaint myself with it first.
If you manage to do it, it would be helpful...
Another thing that would be helpful is actual help with regex codes, as I have no idea how it works...
I would use it on variables like XP,GOLD,SAVES and some other things...

InsaL

Jul 19, 2020
I remember a translation request where someone had added the autotranslator as a temporary stop gap. I'm guessing someone just decided to either upload that or did it themselves and uploaded it as an MTL translation.
A shame, I was excited for a proper translation as the automatically done one bungles a lot of stuff and the story is pretty much incomprehensible. You have to guess at what a lot of stuff does or means and hope you figure it out.
At least you can yeet the autotranslator from this version, so it's kind of salvageable (depends on how good your Japanese is).

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes