Journey to the West – Wukong’s Lewd Prelude

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jag9191

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone have success with getting one of the translators to work for the game? I've gone through BepinEx, the injector, and reipatcher, but no dice so far.

I imagine I'm just making a minor mistake but don't have near any experience with Unity patching or mods.

Any help or insight is appreciated! Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Extract SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator to the game folder where the games .exe is and run it. You should get a new .exe, in this games case called Saiyuki (Patch and Run), play the game from that (once then you can delete it) and that should be it.

Not everything will be translated just actual text. It can take a few seconds sometimes as it's basically googling it, but whenever a line is translated it should get saved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now I can't get out of my head...

Last edited:

jag9191

Dec 30, 2019
I deleted my previously extracted version of the game folder and started over to ensure I did as you instructed.

I put the reipatcher exe into the game folder, ran it, got the shortcut for patch and run, and then I ran the game. Still no luck. Not sure what I might be missing. Any help is apprectiated but to give any extra detail, I navigated to where you were in game and got it back in Japanese.

Also also, I figured I'd mention before wiping everything, I had followed your uncensoring info/link and that had worked fine. Thanks for replying and anything else you can offer.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I deleted my previously extracted version of the game folder and started over...
Maybe your computer is stopping it from connecting to the internet. I could upload the game I just patched, if you get translated text for the opening mountain top scene but not after that's probably the issue.

Reactions: jag9191

jag9191

Dec 30, 2019
Good guess on the something blocking something. I do use a program that limits Skype's bandwidth (crazy issue on the Skype thing.) but I've disabled it and still have the issue. Trying another wipe and "reinstall" but you uploading what you have working would be really great to try as well.

Thanks TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Forgot I'd reconnected the internet and I think a bit more translation got saved, but...

Journey to the West with Reipatcher installed -

Edit - In case previous posts were missed Reipatcher is a auto translator, it'll use google to translate text generated as you play. It will make playing the game much easier than it being all in Japanese, but it isn't a proper translation.

Last edited:

jag9191

Dec 30, 2019
Yours worked! I see there's at least a difference or two in our directories for the game. I'll play around with it and report back what fixed it, if I can find it.

Thanks again!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From the . To open the gallery on the title screen press and hold left shift and left ctrl, then press left arrow key. Keep them all held down for few seconds. The musics pretty funky.

There's a with a fair few bug fixes, but it's not on yet.

peterrdepeter

Mar 20, 2019
From the . To open the gallery on the title screen press and hold left shift and left ctrl, then press left arrow key. Keep them all held down for few seconds. The musics pretty funky.

There's a with a fair few bug fixes, but it's not on yet.
thx

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote