Journey to the West – Wukong’s Lewd Prelude

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
Forgot I'd reconnected the internet and I think a bit more translation got saved, but...

Journey to the West with Reipatcher installed -
Thanks for the file.

I tried playing around with the translations, even adding some of my own....
monkey.png
but the n\ word wrap seems to only work occasionally, causing the text to go completely out of the text bubbles and out of the screen.
shake.png
I wonder if there's a solution for that?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone knows how to breed with the red oni girl? All the possible mates are greyed out so I can't level her to unlock them.

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone knows how to breed with the red oni girl? All the possible mates are greyed out so I can't level her to unlock them.
Make copies of your save files, download this (copy of the game with autotranslator included) and transfer your saves into this version. It should autotranslate the required mating partners but it does require internet since it's using google translate in real time.
Journey to the West with Reipatcher installed -
mate.png

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
That's not it. I've double checked in the japanese version just to be sure, and they really are all greyed out. Jttw.jpg

Also, how are your translated version so organized? In mine the letters are overlapping all over the place. And I've downloaded the version that TheBlueKnight posted.

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
That's not it. I've double checked in the japanese version just to be sure, and they really are all greyed out.

Also, how are your translated version so organized? In mine the letters are overlapping all over the place. And I've downloaded the version that TheBlueKnight posted.
As far as I know, greyed out just means you don't currently have that enemy in hand. That means you gotta go out there and seduce some.

As for the translation, I edited it in AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text/_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt
Look for whatever it's translated as (it used to be "1st Row" if I remember?) then just change it to something simpler. In this case, I just replaced it with "1R" so it no longer overlaps with the names. Although, I'm not sure if it's gonna try reverting once I've leved some of them.

Last edited:

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
As far as I know, greyed out just means you don't currently have that enemy in hand. That means you gotta go out there and seduce some.

As for the translation, I edited it in AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text/_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt
Look for whatever it's translated as (it used to be "1st Row" if I remember?) then just change it to something simpler. In this case, I just replaced it with "1R" so it no longer overlaps with the names. Although, I'm not sure if it's gonna try reverting once I've leved some of them.
No, greyed out means that you can mate with but not have leveled enough. once you reach the max level all of them should be white. But since they are all greyed out, I have no starting point to get XP. The first two are the bullman and the horseman.

For the translation, I've played around with the files and found a way to the "\n" new line to appear consistently, simply add "\n=\n" to "_Substitutions.txt". The problem is that it messes with the translation, since the translator consider them to be separate sentences.

Adding lines to "_Substitutions.txt" make the translator replace words or sentences on very occasion, regardless of context. useful for names or stats.

"_Preprocessor.txt" seems to only replace when it's the exactly same sentence. If it's part of a larger word it will not change. I'm still trying to figure out when exactly it doesn't catch the word.

I'm still testing them both to try to figure what exactly they do.

Delete "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" to force the translator to translate again.

This is my "_Preprocessor.txt". It should at least help with the stats and avoid overlapping in the menu. Change things around as you see fit.

Reactions: sharpeningrod

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Just found out about the red oni girl. It really is a bug and it was fixed on v1.01

I hope an updated version appears somewhere soon.

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
Just found out about the red oni girl. It really is a bug and it was fixed on v1.01

I hope an updated version appears somewhere soon.
Thanks for the correction and thank you for the \n=\n suggestion!

It definitely weirds out the translation as it replaces all \n with {{A}}, but it's easily fixable. I'm gonna try to translate as much as possible, but at my pace someone's probably gonna finish it before I do. But I'm having fun so it's okay.

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
Guys any reason why Saiyuki wont run when I click on it I have my settings set to jp locale and it just wont run. I can run other unity games but this one wont start at all.

Edit: Nvm it seems like restarting my computer fixed it disregard.

Last edited:

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know what these choices mean? I see it has to do with enemies and steps but what exactly?

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
ngl though the game was fun, the h part was pretty damn disappointing. Major downgrade from their last game in that department.

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
Just dont choose the last option in that pic you liked because it makes them super strong and 1 shot you if you aren't lvled up enough. I made that mistake and had to restart the game from the begging and chose Enemie +25 option which was better and helped me lvl up super quick.

Mah_Buddy_Keith

Dec 19, 2018
I fucked up. Anyone know how to change difficulty? I got locked in a location where the level is too high and no access to that NPC.

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
ngl though the game was fun, the h part was pretty damn disappointing. Major downgrade from their last game in that department.
I honestly still like the H, you don't see much of quality dot stuff like that often so I appreciate them as much as I can. The gallery mode was the only real problem. This is apparently just a prologue though, we might get a better one next game (maybe like Tobihime's).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote