Journey to the West – Wukong’s Lewd Prelude

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bardach

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone know what the "bossfight" song is or if there's a way to extract it, that jont is kickin.

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
1.11 is on hentaisharing guys, The animation gallery doesn't work anymore so I guess you need to beat the game to have it unlock now

Last edited:

kekkeron

Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone have a save from the last version?
I wiped my folder and I just want to see the new stuff :*)

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
The auto translate isn't working, and the game doesn't respond to keyboard controls either.
Also the gamepad controls are all mapped backwards (Xbox One controller for reference.) A is Y, X is B, down is up, up is down, select is start.

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
Cool game, really recommended. It's a bit less fun than the previous game of the group, but the sex scenes are better imo. I had a fun time with this one, one of best pixel arts in the site.

The auto translate isn't working, and the game doesn't respond to keyboard controls either.
I had no issue with the translation, I finished the game with no problem.

haisethemax

Aug 13, 2020
Forgot I'd reconnected the internet and I think a bit more translation got saved, but...

Journey to the West with Reipatcher installed -

Edit - In case previous posts were missed Reipatcher is a auto translator, it'll use google to translate text generated as you play. It will make playing the game much easier than it being all in Japanese, but it isn't a proper translation.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game had only just come out when I posted it, the one Lovius posted above is much newer. Or there's version 1.12 on if you want to try installing ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't think there's a uncensor around for it though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote