• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Neverfuckingmind it somehow isn't translated.

That other game has like 60 npcs to fuck. I could just try and MTL it, but if people want it to have a decent translation, then we have to wait quite a bit.

Here's the game, btw:

Reactions: Swallows999

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Neverfuckingmind it somehow isn't translated.

That other game has like 60 npcs to fuck. I could just try and MTL it, but if people want it to have a decent translation, then we have to wait quite a bit.

Here's the game, btw:
I've heard that the DeepL and the other advanced translators are pretty good for MTL.

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
I've heard that the DeepL and the other advanced translators are pretty good for MTL.
I tried to do that, but some text remains untranslated, and a few texts get mixed together. So, rip.

Edit: Though, if it matters, I already played that game, and I'm pretty sure you don't need to understand shit to complete it. So, I guess I could do a terrible MTL translation of it, and post it later.

• Love
Reactions: MirrorHead

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Off topic a bit but is this game faded out and unclickable for anyone else? Like I had to google the name of this and click from there to enter the thread

1629693235489.png

Jan 28, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to go to the demon king's place i've only gone to village,elves,snow place i dont know how to go to the other one

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to go to the demon king's place i've only gone to village,elves,snow place i dont know how to go to the other one
The "end" is back at the start, up the hill near the starting guide girl. If you go up the road, there's a scene gallery and a room with a spooky monster girl. If you go left of the road, into the trees, there's a few more scenes in a prison.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I already know about the Gallery and the prison i just wanna know where the Demon village is
Hmm, I think that's the whole game then. The village has female demons living in it, but I'm assuming you already knew that.

Can you tell me more details about the demon village/king?

Jan 28, 2022
Hmm, I think that's the whole game then. The village has female demons living in it, but I'm assuming you already knew that.

Can you tell me more details about the demon village/king?
Its cause on gallery there are other characters i havent encounter yet so i thought there would be more

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Decided to make an upscaling patch. Use the patch that's closest to your monitors pixel height.

To install the patch override the www folder in the game installation folder with the one included in the patch archive.

I didn't bother upscaling the title screen, so don't worry about the title screen looking odd.

EDIT 19.08.2023 - Reuploaded files to different file hosting site.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KekingW

Sep 10, 2018
Decided to make an upscaling patch. Use the patch that's closest to your monitors pixel height.

To install the patch override the www folder in the game installation folder with the one included in the patch archive.

I didn't bother upscaling the title screen, so don't worry about the title screen looking odd.

upscale patch links are dead
edit: thanks

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes