• Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
sorrow ...are u doing that game to right?
For now the development of this game is on pause, not sure if I will continue it. This game is not a good fit for f95zone and this industry in general.

I like the way Joy's progress is going and the reactions of people here in the chat. That's why I would like to do my best to improve Joy

Edit: Yeah, if u want u can skip all cheating

Reactions: kokos94

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
For now the development of this game is on pause, not sure if I will continue it. This game is not a good fit for f95zone and this industry in general.

I like the way Joy's progress is going and the reactions of people here in the chat. That's why I would like to do my best to improve Joy

oh so i will try this one and will see if u continue sorrow later to.

aaand incest not included for now? right? :-(

dont have problem with cheating if MC doing that :)

Reactions: LustFight

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020

Oh, so sorrow is stopped? Will this game have pregnancy, impregnation or breeding in the future then?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
How do you guys feel about me posting Day 4 this Saturday, but without the English check? It's coming up later.

The thing is that I still do not know whether Boosty works or not, because I have a few days there can not withdraw money. I'm still waiting to see if it works and checking the system.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
so after we check on all the girls the update is over? I've been looking for something to do for the past 10 mins man, can you put a pop-up saying that the game is over for that version so we don't go crazy around it?
Anyways really like the game so far, waiting for furter updates :)
I've already done that. This message will appear in the next update

John64

Apr 25, 2018
so after we check on all the girls the update is over? I've been looking for something to do for the past 10 mins man, can you put a pop-up saying that the game is over for that version so we don't go crazy around it?
Anyways really like the game so far, waiting for furter updates :)
yeah... that would be quite helpfull...

looks fun so far (though still have some questions: like sex scenes are nice, but it would be better to add a bit of deeper personality to the characters, e.g. why reporter decides to fuck MC out of nowhere?? or Rose?.. I'm all for good sex, but there should be at least a bit of "history" between them BEFORE they start to fuck :) ) - i'll add a small review later on... :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So does this update have a proper end, or we going to be stuck with just mindlessly clicking like the last update.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Joy-Day4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes