• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Who do you like more?

• White Sister

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • Rose

Votes: 20 11.5%
  • Bloody Girl

Votes: 42 24.1%
  • Maria

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • Molly

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Sister Magdalena

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I just get used to semi-annual and annual updates, and since message from him was from september 10, it thought now actual update lasts with the head picture from ver 1.0
I try to update every 2 weeks, I have a parallel second game, but it is not popular and not many people are interested, now I put all the power in Joy :illuminati:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I try to update every 2 weeks, I have a parallel second game, but it is not popular and not many people are interested, now I put all the power in Joy :illuminati:
Wow, do not rush like that, remember about 5-6 six month update's devs, or even with who gets abandoned tags and make a comeback
its your path and business, but know, that you are ahead of plenty already(in update frequency)

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Wow, do not rush like that, remember about 5-6 six month update's devs, or even with who gets abandoned tags and make a comeback
its your path and business, but know, that you are ahead of plenty already(in update frequency)
Thanks, it's okay, I enjoy creating games, so it doesn't bother me at all

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Yikes! Got presented with a map and some dialogue, and no other indication that I reached the end of the update, unlike last time! Try not to leave us hanging like that! That being said, it looks great so far!
This! I wasn't sure I ran into a bug, maybe cause of the order I visited the rooms in or what..

Other then that, I am looking forward to see how this develops looks promising so far.

• Red Heart

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 2212043

Overview:

You moved to a town called Joy in search of a better life, everything seems to be going great. You have a girlfriend, a very good job, friends... But in some time an unknown disease falls upon the whole world, the scientists cannot yet understand exactly what caused this disease and what its consequences are, will your life be able to stay as joyful from now on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-07
Release Date: 2022-12-07
Developer: LustFight -
Version: Day 3
Language: English
Other Games: Sorrow
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
Walktrough - COMPRESSED - ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2034808 View attachment 2034811 View attachment 2034812 View attachment 2034813 View attachment 2034814 View attachment 2034815 View attachment 2034816 View attachment 2034817 View attachment 2034818 View attachment 2034819 View attachment 2087101 View attachment 2087102 View attachment 2087105 View attachment 2087107 View attachment 2087109 View attachment 2087110 View attachment 2219129 View attachment 2219131 View attachment 2219133 View attachment 2219135 View attachment 2219136 View attachment 2219138 View attachment 2219139
Probably will change soon, because of the percentages on his/her votes cast that ends Dec17. I wanted to see Molly, as a brat is fun, and the skinny friend SI. I don't car so much for white hair, pink hair, blue... Not that you asked ...

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Recommendation, Reached apparent end of current content. Tried most of the Mansion rooms twice. Should offer viewer the statement end of current contact so they are not left in the dark on that. If the next group is likely to benefit from a save, you could offer that too. The disease person Becky aka Blood Crazy... Seems a demon. I am guessing interdimensional spirit. We will see with your next release. Thanks for posting. Oh final note, Sorrow game when clicked via the phone choices takes you to a version that calls itself abandoned [Sorrow [v0.96.2f] [LustFight], as opposed to your other link, that polls for character preferences. Only mentioning if you have un-abandoned and want this ingame access link updated.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
LustFight Probably a different question to what you are used to be asked.

And this goes for both Joy and Sorrow.

With the scenes specifically sex scenes, is the much POV angles? (especially for when ending).
Not a big fan of 3rd person views since breaks immersion :p (although don't too much mind over the shoulder, but more ones that are like you are not the MC, e.g. you look at MC type angle).

O and since I am still a little confused about it from the reading the comments, with the LIs that have the same models across the two games, are their names and backstories completely different? (i.e. simple case of re-using good models) or similar and is more like a parallel universe? (you said they aren't shared so don't have to ask about that :S )

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Recommendation, Reached apparent end of current content. Tried most of the Mansion rooms twice. Should offer viewer the statement end of current contact so they are not left in the dark on that. If the next group is likely to benefit from a save, you could offer that too. The disease person Becky aka Blood Crazy... Seems a demon. I am guessing interdimensional spirit. We will see with your next release. Thanks for posting. Oh final note, Sorrow game when clicked via the phone choices takes you to a version that calls itself abandoned [Sorrow [v0.96.2f] [LustFight], as opposed to your other link, that polls for character preferences. Only mentioning if you have un-abandoned and want this ingame access link updated.
Oh, I forgot to change the link to Sorrow, thanks for telling me. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
LustFight Probably a different question to what you are used to be asked.

And this goes for both Joy and Sorrow.

With the scenes specifically sex scenes, is the much POV angles? (especially for when ending).
Not a big fan of 3rd person views since breaks immersion :p (although don't too much mind over the shoulder, but more ones that are like you are not the MC, e.g. you look at MC type angle).

O and since I am still a little confused about it from the reading the comments, with the LIs that have the same models across the two games, are their names and backstories completely different? (i.e. simple case of re-using good models) or similar and is more like a parallel universe? (you said they aren't shared so don't have to ask about that :S )
Most of the scenes are POV, the characters have nothing to do with Sorrow except for looks and some names.

Reactions: bobdillan

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Most of the scenes are POV, the characters have nothing to do with Sorrow except for looks and some names.
The phone interface is a bit annoying. Return just closes the whole thing instead working like a back button. I would suggest adding a back button on the lower right and an actual exit button in t he middle left. That would make the interface closer to an actual smart phone.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
The phone interface is a bit annoying. Return just closes the whole thing instead working like a back button. I would suggest adding a back button on the lower right and an actual exit button in t he middle left. That would make the interface closer to an actual smart phone.
I will probably remove the phone altogether, its functions will be replaced by the library in the house

Reactions: Arcane666
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes