Ren'Py Abandoned Joyful Days [v0.6.3.1] [Zel Dev]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
Idk about everyone here, but my eyes aren't good enough to read the black text over black background . Android version btw.
I'll see if I can fix the android version. I should have an updated file shortly

Edit: I have just finished the file, it should only be available to the Mega link as that is the only link I update. I will be letting the mods know to update the other links as soon as they can.

Last edited:

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
good, but blue and purple jackets too colorful, you could implement uniform change rule at some point in story=)(jackets only)
I have been told this and have adjusted the colors only recently. I'll be redoing the whole game in a month or so with better dialogue and better colors for the uniforms (Less eye burning to look at)

Reactions: legend_shon

kuroubi

Mar 23, 2023
I want to know how many affection is need for unlock the events......I have hundred of affection with some girls but still just unlock the first or second events.

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
I want to know how many affection is need for unlock the events......I have hundred of affection with some girls but still just unlock the first or second events.
Make sure you do every girl equally at the start to unlock the rest of the events.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Sorry, when was the last update and when is the next one? I haven't been paying attention and want to have some idea of a schedule.

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
Sorry, when was the last update and when is the next one? I haven't been paying attention and want to have some idea of a schedule.
It's been a couple months since the last update. I decided to overhaul the entire game with it's story to better standards. I expect it to be dropping sometime next month and hopefully continue on with a monthly drop schedule. I'll have a more accurate schedule once I finish working on the current overhaul portion.

Reactions: undead_sun

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
If you all are keeping up with this thread, do know that your save games will not be compatible with the next update as 90% of the events have been taken out and are either being redone or completely replaced. (Some characters are still being worked on so their looks may not be 100% accurate in the game)

SPOILER_CharaStudio-2023-03-17-06-05-29-Render.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you all are keeping up with this thread, do know that your save games will not be compatible with the next update as 90% of the events have been taken out and are either being redone or completely replaced. (Some characters are still being worked on so their looks may not be 100% accurate in the game)
All I care to know is will it have sex or be another PG game?

Zealous2907

Game Developer
May 30, 2022
All I care to know is will it have sex or be another PG game?
Eventually it will have sex. In the current build (the one on this thread as of this date) there are some very minor sex scenes. But looking back at it now, I felt that I stepped on the gas pedal quite a bit with it. It will definitely have sex scenes but not for a while as I don't want to create just a sex type of game with no story.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JoyfulDays-0.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
JoyfulDays-0.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May I ask where this came from? No new update on Itch and somehow this download right here is smaller than the previous version? Is this that post on SubscribeStar from May 1st that is locked?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
May I ask where this came from? No new update on Itch and somehow this download right here is smaller than the previous version? Is this that post on SubscribeStar from May 1st that is locked?
Comes from the OP of this thread (a.k.a. what I quoted underneath). Not sure whether it's the mods or the game developer who updated it, but it comes from there.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
As for the size, I don't know how big the previous version was, but this one seems to be 270mb, which when compressed in an archive, leaves us with 265mb, size of the torrent I posted.
I hope this helps in answering your question.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Comes from the OP of this thread (a.k.a. what I quoted underneath). Not sure whether it's the mods or the game developer who updated it, but it comes from there.

As for the size, I don't know how big the previous version was, but this one seems to be 270mb, which when compressed in an archive, leaves us with 265mb, size of the torrent I posted.
I hope this helps in answering your question.
Thanks for the answer, as for v0.60 in Itch it has around 500 MB or so. Hence my question.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Eventually it will have sex. In the current build (the one on this thread as of this date) there are some very minor sex scenes. But looking back at it now, I felt that I stepped on the gas pedal quite a bit with it. It will definitely have sex scenes but not for a while as I don't want to create just a sex type of game with no story.
If it has a story and an interesting story and not just a drama story I don't even like drama slice of life anime's I need something interesting than I can get into it. Too bad many of these good story games are the ones that take half a year for a single update.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

At last, I can release this.
Old saves will not be compatible with this version.

Only 10 events / 18k words / 800 new renders / Some menu changes and minor stuff relating to menus / a lot has been taken out so it will be redone in the future (updated renders with quality, story has been shifted, better dialogue, and more girls!?)

Menus such as event tracker, girls information, free roam and affection will be available in the next update.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes