Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

TaxMaster

Jul 12, 2017
New post on auril's tumblr.

It looks like updates are gonna be posted to a twitter account from now on.

Reactions: bigpenniser

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
is the gallery a scene recollection or just pictures (cg) thing
Umm I don't quite know how the gallery would just contain the pictures considering the games fully animated.

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
I few things:

1. The player characters dick is too small...like every other male is more endowed than him its sad.
2. Way to much anal and next to no vaginal in the player character's scenes (Like the dev is scared of pussy or something)
3. The game needs more freedom to talk to people and do quests in any order but im sure that will change eventually

Reactions: Gomd

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
I'm noticing a ton of lock ups when interacting with chests/doors. It's a darn shame had to restart 3 times already, I also noticed it's SUPER dark, even with shadows off. Maybe it's just me but man I had to jack my gamma up just to see anything.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
where is the barracus house ?? o_O
is it the Inn ?
If you're asking because you want to get to the gallery, just go to the pier. You can get there from the start of the game quite quickly if you use the speedboost (N), and skip through the scenes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you're asking because you want to get to the gallery, just go to the pier. You can get there from the start of the game quite quickly if you use the speedboost (N), and skip through the scenes.
yes, i figured that later... we need to talk to the draenei at the dock and she tp us to the room where the girl is sit at the desk.
i though it was 2 different places XD

Gelenji

Aug 4, 2017
I was wondering,how to save in this game ? It's fairly annoying to start back at the beginning everytime,if anyone can help me find out how to save I would be grateful

Rivia

Jun 7, 2018
Edit: It just plain won't launch even when I move the OST_Game out of it's respective binary folder. It seems as if the MEGA links used on the previous page produced a file smaller than even 0.3b meaning I either downloaded them wrong or something's wrong with them

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes