Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Gelenji

Aug 4, 2017
Oh well,I thought it would be possible as I accidentally open the save menu. Thanks for the reply.

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
LRRH1.03 + console
Run the shortcut: OST_Game found at: \ OST_Game \ Binaries \ Win64.
Activate console tilde button ~
Thanks a lot. Any other episodes are possible?

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
Thanks a lot. Any other episodes are possible?
For BIB and earlier, you need a special plugin for UE4, which I don’t have, so most likely I won’t be able to unlock the console. I’ll look for a way out.

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
For BIB and earlier, you need a special plugin for UE4, which I don’t have, so most likely I won’t be able to unlock the console. I’ll look for a way out.
says file can't be run bc its "start in" is not the same as the "target'

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
New gif from Auril. I think this is a Christmas episode.

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
wow, if from now on auril puts gallery in all its games and you can access all the scenes without playing it, it will be super easy to create the videos :)

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
mmmm, I entered the gallery, but I see missing some "secondary scenes" like the first of all with your mother and the tauren and the second with jeniffer on the boat, are not they because they are not considered scenes? (I guess "scene" are considered those in which you can move the camera and there is no dialogue between the characters, the others will be "soft-scenes" and are not included there, am I right?) I mean that to get all the scenes and the "secondaries" to record the video, it is necessary to play the whole game true? Sorry for my English, i hope i have explained

Edit:

I also do not see the scene in the bathroom with the two bloodelfs, the elf with the demon hunter (I should be in the gallery since I have seen it before get in), I have entered the code 1234, it is supposed to have unlocked all the scenes or just a few "extras",i will play the whole game if I want to make the video well :(, what a shit gallery, you miss many "secondary scenes"

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
mmmm, I entered the gallery, but I see missing some "secondary scenes" like the first of all with your mother and the tauren and the second with jeniffer on the boat, are not they because they are not considered scenes? (I guess "scene" are considered those in which you can move the camera and there is no dialogue between the characters, the others will be "soft-scenes" and are not included there, am I right?) I mean that to get all the scenes and the "secondaries" to record the video, it is necessary to play the whole game true? Sorry for my English, i hope i have explained

Edit:

I also do not see the scene in the bathroom with the two bloodelfs, the elf with the demon hunter (I should be in the gallery since I have seen it before get in), I have entered the code 1234, it is supposed to have unlocked all the scenes or just a few "extras",i will play the whole game if I want to make the video well :(, what a shit gallery, you miss many "secondary scenes"
I think the shtick is that either you can have all the scenes in there only after play through whole game or you won't have all the scenes. Because, if all the scenes would be there, it would be harder to find gallery.

Reactions: Belugahs

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

Edit:

I think the gallery is still a work in progress. It does not include all the regular scenes yet either. I hope those will be present come release of this game.

Reactions: Belugahs

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone know how often Auril updates the games? I used to know but for the life of me, I can not remember... It was either Auril or some other Dev that released every two weeks. I just recently swung back around to Auril's games this past month or two...

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
I think she is done with Warcraft themed games, check out new post on twitter. I guess "time to move" means more than just moving to twitter...

zooptyboopty

Jan 27, 2018
I think she is done with Warcraft themed games, check out new post on twitter. I guess "time to move" means more than just moving to twitter...
I doubt it. She has had many easter eggs in her games for years showing wierd characters from other games, but never done it. In Christmas 2 there were Mass Effect characters dancing on a bridge. I guess it is in Christmas episodes mainly that she has wierd secret easter eggs.

Reactions: wert68

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
The words time to move are not ones I would use for I quit. I quit or I'm done would be. Time to move for me means time to move to a different service, different Appartments, different countries.

You read an awfully lot into those words. Maybe soon we'll have a bit more info as to what Auril means, but for now let's not jump to conclusions base on a few words that could mean so many things.

Reactions: Shader
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes