Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

popinbaby

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone know what the changelog is for .75b, the newest update? Also link if you have it pretty please!
There are two new scenes one with Jennifer x Joy and the other one with Joy x Barracus.The version is released for donors not sure if somebody got the link tho.Thats about it i dont know if anything else changed on the game!

TaxMaster

Jul 12, 2017
There are two new scenes one with Jennifer x Joy and the other one with Joy x Barracus.The version is released for donors not sure if somebody got the link tho.Thats about it i dont know if anything else changed on the game!
You forgot an extra scene, which is apparently only accessible in the gallery at the current version.

prew

Dec 24, 2017
You forgot an extra scene, which is apparently only accessible in the gallery at the current version.
What is actually that scene? Is that scene with main characters or it's just a scene with some random characters?

popinbaby

Dec 7, 2018
I just wanted to ask something , is Sironas or Daemia appearing in the game at all cause if i am pretty sure you talk to Sironas for a quest or something!

emperor_pepe

Apr 2, 2018
Cant access the link a pop up message occurs ''The folder link you are trying to access is no longer available.''
i took down the mega link because somehow the OST_Game folder did not appear in it, it was not much added in the animation part in this patch.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
So, there is no one who could share the 0.75b? :(
Just gonna have to wait for the next update. Can't really force anyone to do it and tbf most of the links on here come from 420chan from shine and he hasn't posted.

prew

Dec 24, 2017
Just gonna have to wait for the next update. Can't really force anyone to do it and tbf most of the links on here come from 420chan from shine and he hasn't posted.
I don't wanna force anyone, i was just asking.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I saw somebody say something about how there wasnt much new stuff in .75b, and thats why nobody has posted it.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes