Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the first witch scene?

Right after the first sex scene with the witch it teleports you back, and everytime I get thrown into a dark room with 3 characters on loop and no way to get out, instead of the place you get shown teleported in the cinematic.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the first witch scene?

Right after the first sex scene with the witch it teleports you back, and everytime I get thrown into a dark room with 3 characters on loop and no way to get out, instead of the place you get shown teleported in the cinematic.
Yeah it happened to me aswell, just skip that part untill it is fixed i guess...

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
There are bugs from 0.5 still around like the disappearing mouse cursor when trying to steal a photo for the goblins.
This one is a fucking game breaker since you can't do anything anymore whatsoever when it happens.
For a game that has no save system this is absolutely unacceptable.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Lack of save system in only thing that makes this series from great to below average.

Most of the people do not have couple of uninterrupted hours to (re)play this.

megasmallcow

Dec 12, 2018
Lack of save system in only thing that makes this series from great to below average.

Most of the people do not have couple of uninterrupted hours to (re)play this.
Pressing N enables a speed hack, I can probably speedrun through the game in about 20 minutes if I skip all the H-scenes and use the speed hack

megasmallcow

Dec 12, 2018
After I finish the first part of Empiras quest (Where you get the 3 mushrooms) After the h-scene, I get shown a cutscene where I get teleported to a graveyard, then I appear in a black void surrounded by Jennifer, Joy, Capt Black and Myself either in a T-Pose or doing a h-animated. what the fuck? its super creepy

Reactions: SantaDomingo

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
There is actualy a few more things you can do in this version than wiki sugests. After dialogue between Alerie and Goblin, you can check out Goblins house near the graveyard, the doors and windows. Then you can go to pirate island and ask Freeya for help to open the window. She refused to help me because I did not give her key before in prison.... maybe this is another story choice?? Did anyone try to give key to Freeya to see if they can access the house??

Rando121

Jan 27, 2018
There is actualy a few more things you can do in this version than wiki sugests. After dialogue between Alerie and Goblin, you can check out Goblins house near the graveyard, the doors and windows. Then you can go to pirate island and ask Freeya for help to open the window. She refused to help me because I did not give her key before in prison.... maybe this is another story choice?? Did anyone try to give key to Freeya to see if they can access the house??
I did and she opens the door for you.

Outofbluray

Sep 20, 2018
After I finish the first part of Empiras quest (Where you get the 3 mushrooms) After the h-scene, I get shown a cutscene where I get teleported to a graveyard, then I appear in a black void surrounded by Jennifer, Joy, Capt Black and Myself either in a T-Pose or doing a h-animated. what the fuck? its super creepy
I reported that to the developer got banned from the website hope he fixes that he should just add respawn button alright got stuck 10 times on rocks

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How does that work? I've never been very good at using Cheat Engine for games. Using it to increase your speed in this sounds great.
There's an checkbox "Enable Speedhack" to the right within CE. Just check that and set your speed modifier and apply. Simplest thing you can do with CE, I'd say.
There is actualy a few more things you can do in this version than wiki sugests.
I'm not surprised. Even still, the wiki says it needs to be updated.
he should just add respawn button alright got stuck 10 times on rocks
Hasn't happened in regular play for me yet, but when I speed through the game and try to take shortcuts, I do get stuck on rocks quite often, yes. A respawn option would be appreciated indeed.

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
idk where people get information from the developer, all ik is the wiki apparently is not finished with the game new release 0.9
also when i open the gallery with the code 1234 it doesn't show all scenes (at least it shows really good one late into the story).

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes