Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is my "full game in a single archive becuase i'm not a fucking spastic who puts a game into multiple archives" version(v0.99b)
Thanks for that. I do wonder if there's a reason why some make multiple Mega links out of their downloads. I primarily see it with this game, but I've seen it with other games shared on this forum as well.

Miyka

May 28, 2017
I just dl'd the 10 part mega version, Im re-packing it myself so it's easier for those who don't trust torrents for some reason. I call it the "full game in a single archive becuase i'm not a fucking spastic who puts a game into multiple archives" version.
I downloaded the game on 4chan and i created a torrent for those who want to download with torrents.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for that. I do wonder if there's a reason why some make multiple Mega links out of their downloads. I primarily see it with this game, but I've seen it with other games shared on this forum as well.
Mega allows bandwidth per day by country and region. For my region it's about 3.5 gb / day. For some regions it is way lower.
So if the download is too large it doesn't even start and they don't get anything. If it's split into smaller parts they can at least download a few parts every day or get a new IP and continue.

Reactions: Gabaw

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
Could you people please just stop complaining about parts and download and be thankful you have access to the game? It' not like it is a 72 GB game.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes