Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the gallery really need some more lights.
some actualy unlocked scene are barely visible in the gallery and the painting look almost black/inactive when they are unlocked and activable. ( exempl, the painting in the extreme right of the gallery , when facing the door . and some otehrs in middle of the gallery )

Scratchakay

Jan 9, 2019
the gallery really need some more lights.
some actualy unlocked scene are barely visible in the gallery and the painting look almost black/inactive when they are unlocked and activable. ( exempl, the painting in the extreme right of the gallery , when facing the door . and some otehrs in middle of the gallery )
All scenes are not in the gallery yeah, the future update would be focused on this one, if i'm correct ;) .

For the light .. try to up your graphic, this is a problem with the light of UE .. in medium / high everything is okay for me.

EDIT : Ok, i've checked in game, up the "Post Processing" on High, in Low / Medium the game is really dark.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
All scenes are not in the gallery yeah, the future update would be focused on this one, if i'm correct ;) .

For the light .. try to up your graphic, this is a problem with the light of UE .. in medium / high everything is okay for me.

EDIT : Ok, i've checked in game, up the "Post Processing" on High, in Low / Medium the game is really dark.
i see.. i hope this option wont broke the game for me lol, my pc is not powerful when it come to UE games most of time.

TaxMaster

Jul 12, 2017
The new game isn't really worth downloading right now, it only has two finished scenes and one unfinished one that can only be accessed by the console.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Mega links for the new Alex game, from 420Chan

a bit of info about that will be welcome...
i mean, i have no idea wtf is this all about, no idea who is "Alex" and what is that 420chan thing...
soooo.... yeah.. i aint gonna download someting i have absolutly no idea what's about.

(and yeah, google like to mess up on my side -_- , soo cant check or find result)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i mean, i have no idea wtf is this all about, no idea who is "Alex" and what is that 420chan thing...
soooo.... yeah.. i aint gonna download someting i have absolutly no idea what's about.

(and yeah, google like to mess up on my side -_- , soo cant check or find result)
Earlier in this thread there have also been people that have posted links from that thread a few times.

Alex is short for Alexstrasza, which is a WoW character.

Reactions: Aysheen

Aysheen

May 9, 2017

Alex = Alexstrasza. As for more info you can check scene previews from Auril's twitter -

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok. i know who is alexstraza.

i thougth alex was some kind of dev name or something XD

Outofbluray

Sep 20, 2018
For information the new game is very short.
Maybe 3 or 4 scenes only in this first release
it only haves 3 scenes but the quality is really showing on those 3 scenes from the texture to cine mode and physics the quality is really going up i need to get a new graphics card to hold better fps on this version on

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
so no one got the last build from this one ?? v1.0 or 1.01 like auril aways make in the end before release new game Rekindling of the Red

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes