Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
why 0.99? as the update before the final?
It doesn't have to be. I've said it many times already in different threads, but version number doesn't have to mean anything.

Although we could be near completion for this game. I remember the changelog for one of the more recent versions mentioned something about it having a proper end instead of a "to be continued" message.

Scratchakay

Jan 9, 2019
I think there's a bug. In the prison after the throne scene there's no Draenei at the door and if you interact with the sleeping quarters scene she appears but can't be interacted with. The wiki states that interact with Draenei first then the scene.
Can anyone confirm that?
Yeah, i guess it's a bug .. i will check that in game .. this is strange.

Edit : Meh, this is really weird, i see her front of the door .. strange glitch.

Anyone found a way to enable console?
Nope .. maybe you can use it if you copy / paste a folder of an another UE4 game where the console is unabled.
This tips worked on the previous version of this game but i don't know for 0.99b :/.

Last edit : Wikia Updated.

DreCore

Aug 5, 2017
hey guys i got stuc on rocks and wanna know it there was something that you can kill or respawn yourself

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
hey guys i got stuc on rocks and wanna know it there was something that you can kill or respawn yourself
No.
You can only close the game, play from the start.
Welcome to Tails of Azeroth. Isn't it fun?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
haha no its not fun if you lost all your play time
I know.
I'm kind of an explorer guy and have to run and jump up everything. Until I finally learned that this is a very bad idea in these games since no one seems to bug test the terrain. Or if they do, they don't do it very well. You get stuck very easily.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes