Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
amazing game... BUT absolute nightmare to play multiple times with no save system sadly

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Usually shine is the one who posts the builds in 420chan. But the last 6 or so months he's been extra sensitive about the direction of the game and half the time refuses to throw down a mega link because his own personal opinion on the builds seem to be wildly negative.

Just at the mercy of his crazy emotions on getting this build. But there has been a release that has the entire gallery pretty much done and supposedly one scene. Just gotta hope someone other than shine will be more willing to post, otherwise we will be waiting a few more weeks for the public release.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the link, but is it a preview of the map, or a demo ? As I can't do anything apart running around and talking with the male-female draenei, neither can't access the town. Other npcs are just inactive.

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
files to activate console
copy to main game folder. Then run game from directory `OST_Game\Binaries\Win64\OST_Game.exe`
console activates with ` key
most usefull commands are ToggleDebugCamera (for free camera during scenes) , Fly (for getting unstuck or crossing path)
Works also with other games LewdRedRidingHood, XXXmass18, and new one

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Can't play more than half the game, after 3 hour I've gotten stuck twice and over 10 times had screen just get blacked even while I wasn't using the speedhack.

How bloody hard is it to include a reset/unstuck option when you know your engine continues to have this issues after 10 games.

darkblue1

Oct 15, 2017
files to activate console
copy to main game folder. Then run game from directory `OST_Game\Binaries\Win64\OST_Game.exe`
console activates with ` key
most usefull commands are ToggleDebugCamera (for free camera during scenes) , Fly (for getting unstuck or crossing path)
Works also with other games LewdRedRidingHood, XXXmass18, and new one
When I open the console I can't input any commands, all I get is a semi-transparent box on the top of the screen with options in the top-left corner. the options are "Ctrl+Tilde: HUD Ctrl+Tab: DebugMessages Tab: Spectator 0: NavMesh 1 :AI 2: BehaviorTree 3: EQS 4: perception". Any clue what is going on? I am on a nordic keyboard layout so maybe that has something to do with it? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Cheers!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
When I open the console I can't input any commands, all I get is a semi-transparent box on the top of the screen with options in the top-left corner. the options are "Ctrl+Tilde: HUD Ctrl+Tab: DebugMessages Tab: Spectator 0: NavMesh 1 :AI 2: BehaviorTree 3: EQS 4: perception". Any clue what is going on? I am on a nordic keyboard layout so maybe that has something to do with it? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Cheers!
That's not the console where you put in commands. Try setting your keyboard layout to US Qwerty in your OS and try pressing tilde again in the game.

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
So there is another secret door below some kind of a grass symbol near the draenei-witch tombstone. Anyone knows how to activate it?

darkblue1

Oct 15, 2017
That's not the console where you put in commands. Try setting your keyboard layout to US Qwerty in your OS and try pressing tilde again in the game.
That fixed it, cheers mate! Weird it doesn't allow the nordic keyboard like other games do, but oh well.

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
Final version is out, available at Auril homepage (v1.0b)

enjoy :)

Reactions: Chipote
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes