Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Won't lie, seeing those old episodes brings back a lot of memories, oddly enough. Kinda nostalgic.
I'm very happy to hear that, if it were for me I would not record it for that reason, the models seem very ugly to me, but I suppose there are people who would like to "remember old times", and also because I promised to record them all

TaxMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Since nobody is gonna post the update, here it is. Got it from 420chan.

Honestly, a really disappointing update to be honest.

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
Well 0.5b is out, probably bug fixes... so if anyone can update the first page links, that would be great. I think some people here make error in judging the game content. You can not expect great improvements all the time, that is why I download only every second or third version. This is not a giant game developing company we are taking about here, let's be real...

By the time this episode is finished it will be sufficiently good Im sure.

Reactions: Vekt and Belugahs

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well 0.5b is out, probably bug fixes... so if anyone can update the first page links, that would be great. I think some people here make error in judging the game content. You can not expect great improvements all the time, that is why I download only every second or third version. This is not a giant game developing company we are taking about here, let's be real...

By the time this episode is finished it will be sufficiently good Im sure.
There are no improvements at any point since the beginning of RRH, its just trash that keeps piling up.

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
The update seems pretty good. While there are not a whole lot in terms of scenes, she improved light, graphics and fixed some bugs. People got to realize that sometimes you need to focus on the technical aspect of the game first.

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
So, i found 2 new scenes ( second photo shoot and Futa Draenei x Nightborne elf ) is that all? ;\

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Im on fire dude!

Whorecraft Chapter 1 Episode 4 1080P 60FPS

BTW i leave here my mega folder with all videos and ph channel

enjoy!

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
CH1 EP 5 1080p 60fps

all videos

ph channel

BTW I've upgrade a bit the bitrate of the videos to make it look a little bit better, I do not know if the improvement was noticeable but my pc allows it, sooo

Replaying these games I have noticed the number of futanari scenes, which I like, it hurts that the models and the lighting in these games are so poor, there are scenes that are very difficult to see even in the game due to its bad lighting, it's something that has progressed a lot in modern games

Enjoy, in a few days i will start chapter 2

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
When you gonna add newes version 0.5b ?

If you mean the videos with the scenes, as you said 156_163_146_167, I'll wait for version 1.0 to make the whole video with all the scenes, the video of the 0.2 was a simple recording test that I did, while I'll be recording the old games

If you mean the game itself, apparently the mods have a little abandoned this thread and do not update it much, it's a shame because I think that although it takes a long time to update has more quality than many famous games

Anyway, I leave here the links for version 0.5, all links are taken from the 420chan thread, it is the most active thread I know about this game and where they usually upload first

barry1

Apr 2, 2018
If you mean the videos with the scenes, as you said 156_163_146_167, I'll wait for version 1.0 to make the whole video with all the scenes, the video of the 0.2 was a simple recording test that I did, while I'll be recording the old games

If you mean the game itself, apparently the mods have a little abandoned this thread and do not update it much, it's a shame because I think that although it takes a long time to update has more quality than many famous games

Anyway, I leave here the links for version 0.5, all links are taken from the 420chan thread, it is the most active thread I know about this game and where they usually upload first

Thank you

Miyka

May 28, 2017
@wep up the op!
i have uploaded 2 different downloads for v0.5b

-
-

Reactions: monroe
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes