Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

artimenner

Jan 30, 2018
i really hate how you cant save in this game, i was seriously considering pledging but wont do so untill save feature is added

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
i read before .. version 0.4 will have futa scene in it... does it?
also
is there incest scene between the hero and his mother? other than "watching" only...?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
As far as I can tell there are no futas yet. And yes it's only watching. There is no "hardcore" incest scene.
as long Draenei are not involved, its low chance to get futa stuff XD
as for incest, they are no incest at all... except some soft sexy stuff like in the bath.
and i still doubt on the possibility of incest honestly... between thoses twin fucking goblin and that tauren in the aunt tavern... combined with that bitch pirate and the cousin story...
it seems like a damn tease to bait right in a NTR stuff.

maybe i m wrong ( i hope i m wrong), but for now, that the impression it give me. based on others Auril games...

that cousin story start really wtf... i mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
i really hate how you cant save in this game, i was seriously considering pledging but wont do so untill save feature is added

Well she hired the save system out to others when she had plenty of funding. Now that she doesn't make as much from the game the quality of life features like the save system are no longer included.

Games fairly easy to rush through though by hitting N to activate speed hack.

Reactions: Guts5768

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
I like the new choice system she might be hinting at. Also, really hope that next update will have either some futa or girl on girl content.

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
really hope that next update will have either some futa or girl on girl content.
personaly
i prefer futaXfemale or even on futa .. or train/orgy/gangbang for that matters
than maleXfemale .. and 100% NOT MxM...
but still .. nice work ;)
+1 to the creatoR's :D

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
why was the forum reupdated in the "lastest updates" list ? with same download version 0.4b...?

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
i downloaded v4 from here .. refreshed "Lastest Updates" .. and saw this and some other game ware re-listed .. different order .. but re-listed for sure ..
i know .. cuz i always keep the last "latest updates" open .. to start from it when i re-fresh page...
the website is having ether bug .. or uploaders are just editing to higher then upload .. without actually editing anything...

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i downloaded v4 from here .. refreshed "Lastest Updates" .. and saw this and some other game ware re-listed .. different order .. but re-listed for sure ..
i know .. cuz i always keep the last "latest updates" open .. to start from it when i re-fresh page...
the website is having ether bug .. or uploaders are just editing to higher then upload .. without actually editing anything...
First off, I wasn't really aware of the "Latest Updates" page, so thanks for bringing that to my attention. But what exactly are you complaining about? That the game got pushed up on that page despite there not being an update? I don't know how it is determined whether a thread shows up on that page or not, but if it's simply by virtue of an OP edit, then maybe another mirror was added?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Ok first off, how do you change the key bindings for movement and to interact with item/npcs? I have tried every key while in game to interact and reviewed the options, but saw nothing for keyboard set up. I do like this game and would like to see what it has to offer. If there is not a way to adjust key set up for easier play might I suggest adding one. Thanks for your time.

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
no idea .. just bringing its attention to the mass's
and its not this thread only .. (but also not all there thread's before this on that list)
maybe bug? or intentional? or idk wzzup

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Ok first off, how do you change the key bindings for movement and to interact with item/npcs? I have tried every key while in game to interact and reviewed the options, but saw nothing for keyboard set up. I do like this game and would like to see what it has to offer. If there is not a way to adjust key set up for easier play might I suggest adding one. Thanks for your time.
I don't think there is any control remap option present in this game, and I can't remember any of the previous ones having this feature either. Furthermore I estimate the chances of it being added quite slim, given that other QoL improvements are not present or have been removed outright. This is simply because of a lack of developer resources.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Another boring ass update.

I hope the MC gets dismembered by the pirates and thrown in the trash where he belongs and then you start playing with Ruby or Luxia or Inna for the rest of the game.

Reactions: 9inchz

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Near the beginning after getting off boat and looking for a way into the city. Going around the city wall looking for another entrance I come across a stable. Looking up in the back part appears to be a big hole or window thing that may let me enter. So I jumped up the ladder rungs to get into the loft area and got stuck in the rafters. Never found a way to move out once I got stuck.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes