Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

cru

Jul 14, 2017
so i don't know where to find food for the tauren or who to ask for late books, anyone figured it out?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
THE FUCK !!

0.3b is out and i just saw that ?

we should receive a notification when an update occur. i mean.. we only get notified when someone post a com.. but like here.. OP is on 0.3b and i didnt realize until i check the "latest update" :O

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sooo...

continu story from before, give fish to tauren, go in Inn, go in kitchen, get two pizza... go in mayor house, pass the portal, fuck two girl, go out of portal, talk with mayor, end of this version..
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

i didnt have tryed to go in "hemet" house first. its probably the best idea to go see him first. but i cant garantee anything.

a very short update imho.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i updated my review.

also, is somebody know what the lighter is used for ? ( you can pick it up on the desk on the mayor house ), it doesnt seems to have utility.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I see. Version 0.3b itself is the update. The original post had me confused a bit. The last update date was more than a week ago, but apparently only recently the new version has been shared.

neyzop

May 8, 2017
Is it serious that this update only has the scene with the elves in the house of the mayor?

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Gotta say, while the update was trash to not break the norm, there is a hidden scene with the witch that is pretty good.

To get it, after finishing the first scene, go through the bridge that was blocked before, to the Nelf house to the left where there is a cat druid that doesnt let you in, and to the left of that house. There is a zone with a rock, behind the rock there is a blue flower. After picking it up, jump down and in one of the trees that are around the statue where you get one of the shrooms (most likely the one you will have closest after jumping) there is a tombstone where you use the flower.
There is a pathway upwards from the house. There is a rock behind which is a tree, grass and a blue, tall flower. That one? Because my MC would not pick it up.

the_Meep

Jul 4, 2017
New Scenes:

Stormy + Main Char. (Hemet Pizza Delivery)
Witch + Main Char. (Blue Flower Quest)
Sylvanas + Worgen (Lighter Secret)
2 Dragon Sisters + Main Char. (carefull 0.3b ends after that)

If i missed one please tell me. In the preview was a screenshot of the Tauren and Elfe down at the beach hut, might misseed that/don't know how to trigger.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Farlight

Jan 2, 2018
New Scenes:

If i missed one please tell me. In the preview was a screenshot of the Tauren and Elfe down at the beach hut, might misseed that/don't know how to trigger.
You forgot one that I know of. If you do the mushroom quest, when you have to place on the table. You place it, after that you need to press e on a tauren painting. After that you do the scene. When you done that. You go the lumber mill and you move to the night elf house you see. you go up there till you find a blue flower. When you did you go to the statue you find one of the mushrooms. When you use the statue as your north. You go South-west for a another scene. When you used the blue flower on the graveyard. You go behind you and talk to draenei in the house.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
still somebody have an idea for what the lighter is for ?

you find the lighter in the desk in mayor house. ( not a single clue about wtf is it for ...)

the_Meep

Jul 4, 2017
still somebody have an idea for what the lighter is for ?

you find the lighter in the desk in mayor house. ( not a single clue about wtf is it for ...)
Light the candles in the throne room left and right

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
New Scenes:

Havent been able to find any way to get the tauren scene with Inna, and she is either talking with the dude at the pier or in front of a house in the village, never disappears, so it probably isnt in.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
You forgot one that I know of. If you do the mushroom quest, when you have to place on the table. You place it, after that you need to press e on a tauren painting. After that you do the scene. When you done that. You go the lumber mill and you move to the night elf house you see. you go up there till you find a blue flower. When you did you go to the statue you find one of the mushrooms. When you use the statue as your north. You go South-west for a another scene. When you used the blue flower on the graveyard. You go behind you and talk to draenei in the house.
i dont know what to do with the blue flower on the graveyard, i used it on every grave but nothing happen

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
What about the blue flower quest? I found the flower but whats next? Cant do anything with it at graveyard ;(

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes