Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
what do i do with the flower after i got it? i cant find the scene after that
I explained where to take the flower in my comment above yours. Once you interact with that tombstone, you should be taken to the witch hut again. Simply go inside and interact with her to get the scene.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
guide got updated to 0.3b
No Inna scene confirmed in this update :FeelsBadMan:

The good part is that with Inna being there maybe Ruby and Luxia will appear further on :FeelsGoodMan:

Or maybe she will get bored of the episode like with RRH and just shit some half assed garbage that is painfully clearly missing things that she was going to add when she started :FeelsGoodMan:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
No Inna scene confirmed in this update :FeelsBadMan:

The good part is that with Inna being there maybe Ruby and Luxia will appear further on :FeelsGoodMan:

Or maybe she will get bored of the episode like with RRH and just shit some half assed garbage that is painfully clearly missing things that she was going to add when she started :FeelsGoodMan:
Ruby ...
as long the MC can bang her.. i m in !

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
She gives the newest version to beta testers every month. Have patience she will give to beta testers it soon.
thanks, i know its like that but these last few months the time has varied, sometime the update showing up the 23 if i remember correctly, so i was hopeful

renew12

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, link to the new version would be much appreciated. Especially after seeing the teaser pics. It looked like this update will feature Daemia again.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, link to the new version would be much appreciated. Especially after seeing the teaser pics. It looked like this update will feature Daemia again.
It doesn't, those are just pictures without the filter on them in game.

There is 1 new scene with Jen.
one new scene with Fay.
New scene with Alex.

Then if you go up to the lighthouse after interacting with the dragon sisters the other one jumps your bone up there. If you interrupt Syl and the wolf by doing the candle secret it will make the tower scene with other dragon unavailable. So just keep that in mind when you play through it.

If you do use the lighter trick when you go find the worg at the lighthouse you talk to him and return to Syl and she will have her people fetch him. This leads to a non interactive scene with her and alex riding each worg. But this will also lock out the Fay scene.

Believe that is all that was added as she did updates to the landscape and assets which probably took most of the time this month.

This should save you the trouble of going to the 420 boards where this was posted and millions of whining posts about how awful the game is. That entire site is one giant whining chamber of ungrateful turds. So I'd recommend avoiding it if at all possible to keep your sanity.

It's too late for me as those posters have killed all the remaining brain cells I had left. I must go now... my Ezbake is on fire.

Check back here in a few days and maybe the author will update it with any information I may have missed while play testing.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wtf ? an update ? o_o

oh joy ! gimme dat ! :p

i m curious tosee whats new in 0.4

holy molly my fucking spaghetti !

thats alots of change from beginning to the end... :O

i.. fucking love it ! even more than before.. HOLLY SHIT ! that what i call an udpate ! :D

i stupidly stuck my char into a rock :(

i think Auril have given a way to unstuck the char.. but i cant find it. is somebody remember and can help me ? i dont want to restart from beginning again :/

edit : nvm, i restarted -_-

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Then if you go up to the lighthouse after interacting with the dragon sisters the other one jumps your bone up there. If you interrupt Syl and the wolf by doing the candle secret it will make the tower scene with other dragon unavailable. So just keep that in mind when you play through it.

If you do use the lighter trick when you go find the worg at the lighthouse you talk to him and return to Syl and she will have her people fetch him. This leads to a non interactive scene with her and alex riding each worg. But this will also lock out the Fay scene.

Believe that is all that was added as she did updates to the landscape and assets which probably took most of the time this month.
So there are now scenes that are missable? Not sure how I feel about having to play the game multiple times to see all the scenes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lol i got a buncho f bugs with that last update... everything went good, no crash or else.. but on multiples scene i got invisible chars wich lead tosome wtf funny scene.

the dragon on the lighthouse, alexstraza in the major house, the photo session,etc.. a bunch of invisible chars all around with this kind of funny result.
01.jpg
still no CTD or else ( except an stuck i fall on rock, but was my fault ).

love the small change like the incest at beginning :)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes