molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS GAME! I never got to see the end game because it actually designed to make it that you can not win in the final battles to see the rest of the story!

The battles are really easy in the beginning so you think you do not need to keep training than by chapter 4 or 5 you are dying left and right because there IS NO PROGRESSION in battles! I got all my stats over 30 every single one of them.. at the near end battle I still had 10 days to the festival and the game cheated just skipped all them days without letting you do anything like train! Now so I finally get the battle with Pyra and Penny and almost entire battle is focus focus focus as she is hitting Penny with 1600-2K damage.. So just barely surviving and occassionally getting a 3K shot in than Pyra hits you for over fucking 20K damage in one shot! That is over double the Health you have.. Game over.. There is no way to win the battle.. it's just game over that is too harsh of a penalty especially when game jumped so many days refusing to let me train at all.

And no I can't see myself wanting to play this all the way through again because of all the pointless clicking. There is no indicators that there is an event except by clicking on the locations.. this makes the game get very slow and boring. You end up with weird love stats.. Really idiotic love stats.

Ruby Rose x o o x o (basically I only got her 1st and 4th love point missed entire events for 2nd, 3rd love stats. How the hell is these stats even figured out that you can miss entire events?

1. Fix combat to progressively get difficult

2. Fix events that you can tell there is an event and not randomly click around trying to find them. (this is just boring)

3. Fix descriptions of what semblances do

4. Fix semblances period they are almost all CRAP except for the enemies attacks! If I use Jacks Bide 3 times than release it gives a shitty 9K damage! She can nearly do that much damage just attacking normally for 4 times! The skill is shit. Cryogenics does nothing to any of them enemies but to the metal monster batle.. it's useless. Slow world does shit they still attack just as fast. Hero only gives a x2 damage bonus at most and it only lasts a few rounds and no indication when it wears off.. so useless. I tried Hero and Slow World.. All it did was break Hero. They don't even stack at all.

5. Visit some areas and you have no choice but to do the event so you lose days to find events. Stupid decision.

6. Show health of the damn enemy beating on a single enemy with NO SIGN if you are actually hurting them bought for a random number that means nothing is boring. It does even say it is looking like it is starting to wear down. There was minor grim battles that lasted well over 5 minutes.

7. DUST is useless in battle it did nothing in battle.. the damage was a damn joke like 300 health against an enemy? WTF? So do not waste money on buying.

8. You end up getting reading in the library that proved useless they did nothing in the story or anything else.. Library turned out be wasted time in. It did not even give any useful skills or knowledge.. waste of time in the game no need for it.

9. Knowledge is a wasted in the game.. It would not let me skip the damn class it did NOTHING for beating grims or anyone else.. It was a waste of time for an event.. the classroom is just to make me spend more time clicking than to do anything with the story.

After reaching this end point in the game where it was PERMANENT GAME OVER I quit. It's a great story too bad I'll never see the end of the story.. but the game play right now is crap. Fix these points so combat is better and finding events is not a random clicking every location even with the non-lewd art I would give this game a 5 star because the story is good.. the combat and events right now are not.

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS GAME! I never got to see the end game because it actually designed to make it that you can not win in the final battles to see the rest of the story!

The battles are really easy in the beginning so you think you do not need to keep training than by chapter 4 or 5 you are dying left and right because there IS NO PROGRESSION in battles! I got all my stats over 30 every single one of them.. at the near end battle I still had 10 days to the festival and the game cheated just skipped all them days without letting you do anything like train! Now so I finally get the battle with Pyra and Penny and almost entire battle is focus focus focus as she is hitting Penny with 1600-2K damage.. So just barely surviving and occassionally getting a 3K shot in than Pyra hits you for over fucking 20K damage in one shot! That is over double the Health you have.. Game over.. There is no way to win the battle.. it's just game over that is too harsh of a penalty especially when game jumped so many days refusing to let me train at all.

And no I can't see myself wanting to play this all the way through again because of all the pointless clicking. There is no indicators that there is an event except by clicking on the locations.. this makes the game get very slow and boring. You end up with weird love stats.. Really idiotic love stats.

Ruby Rose x o o x o (basically I only got her 1st and 4th love point missed entire events for 2nd, 3rd love stats. How the hell is these stats even figured out that you can miss entire events?

1. Fix combat to progressively get difficult

2. Fix events that you can tell there is an event and not randomly click around trying to find them. (this is just boring)

3. Fix descriptions of what semblances do

4. Fix semblances period they are almost all CRAP except for the enemies attacks! If I use Jacks Bide 3 times than release it gives a shitty 9K damage! She can nearly do that much damage just attacking normally for 4 times! The skill is shit. Cryogenics does nothing to any of them enemies but to the metal monster batle.. it's useless. Slow world does shit they still attack just as fast. Hero only gives a x2 damage bonus at most and it only lasts a few rounds and no indication when it wears off.. so useless. I tried Hero and Slow World.. All it did was break Hero. They don't even stack at all.

5. Visit some areas and you have no choice but to do the event so you lose days to find events. Stupid decision.

6. Show health of the damn enemy beating on a single enemy with NO SIGN if you are actually hurting them bought for a random number that means nothing is boring. It does even say it is looking like it is starting to wear down. There was minor grim battles that lasted well over 5 minutes.

7. DUST is useless in battle it did nothing in battle.. the damage was a damn joke like 300 health against enemey? WTF?

8. You end up getting reading in the library that proved useless they did nothing in the story or anything else.. Library turned out be wasted time in. It did not even give any useful skills or knowledge.. waste of time in the game no need for it.

9. Knowledge is a wasted in the game.. It would not let me skip the damn class it did NOTHING for beating grims or anyone else.. It was a waste of time for an event.. the classroom is just to make me spend more time clicking than to do anything with the story.

After reaching this end point in the game where it was PERMANENT GAME OVER I quit. It's a great story too bad I'll never see the end of the story.. but the game play right now is crap.

probably the same guy from the discord, i am telling you again, pls dm me your save file and i will do that fight for you, even make a video of it because by all means you should be able to beat that fight with those stats

KinPG

May 26, 2018
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but played a second playthrough after trying the weiss route back on the ruby route and some how was given the weiss route ending once you reach the vytal festival.

Reactions: Meinos Kaen

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but played a second playthrough after trying the weiss route back on the ruby route and some how was given the weiss route ending once you reach the vytal festival.
Veeeeeeery good find. Indeed, seems like I had left a test line of code that shouldn't be there. Thanks.

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Hey man, sorry to hear about getting stumped in your search of good NSFW artists for your game. For that may I suggest you look for Aestheticc-Meme and Kimmy77? They're two of the most consistent artists when it comes to RWBY lewds, maybe they could help? From a fellow (half-blooded) italian to another.

Reactions: Meinos Kaen

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Hey man, sorry to hear about getting stumped in your search of good NSFW artists for your game. For that may I suggest you look for Aestheticc-Meme and Kimmy77? They're two of the most consistent artists when it comes to RWBY lewds, maybe they could help? From a fellow (half-blooded) italian to another.
Thanks for the suggestion man but they both have looooong waiting lists and don't really do backgrounds...

But, don't despair. If I can say it in Italian: qualcosa si muove...

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Hm, true, after commenting I did realize their backgrounds aren't usually that defined, as for waiting I guess that's natural but if they know about this game they could push it up on their agenda, other creators also seemingly did something similar, focusing on CG first for whatever collab they have with another before refocusing on other commissions, if anything at the very least try to introduce your game to some artists you got in mind and ask for their honest opinion over whether they'd be interested in helping you. It wouldn't really cost you just to know if they want to participate or not and if they do, their own art will get promoted as well so there aren't really many disadvantages.

Oh beh, alla fine è soltanto un suggerimento

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
The fights at the end of the game rely mostly on spamming focus while weaving in attacks, since for the most part the enemies hit like a literal truck. It took a lot of trial an error, especially during the pyrrha fight (which is the only fight I wish could be tweaked to be easier) but just using focus every other turn and spamming it while you're below half generally makes all fights beatable if not annoying to complete. Also to note: MC's Hero reduces damage taken as well so if you're in a fight with him it's recommended to use it, Focus to restore most of your lost Aura, then go whammy for a couple turns and repeat.

Honestly, without being able to read what each ability does in-game I just winged it for the most part and stuck to a few key abilities.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
The fights at the end of the game rely mostly on spamming focus while weaving in attacks, since for the most part the enemies hit like a literal truck. It took a lot of trial an error, especially during the pyrrha fight (which is the only fight I wish could be tweaked to be easier) but just using focus every other turn and spamming it while you're below half generally makes all fights beatable if not annoying to complete. Also to note: MC's Hero reduces damage taken as well so if you're in a fight with him it's recommended to use it, Focus to restore most of your lost Aura, then go whammy for a couple turns and repeat.

Honestly, without being able to read what each ability does in-game I just winged it for the most part and stuck to a few key abilities.

slow world reduces damage and hero boosts your statsby your aura lvl

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
slow world reduces damage and hero boosts your statsby your aura lvl
Found to be useless.. they did not appear to stack and lasted such a short time that they were useless to even cast. Combat is awful in the system so I quit for that very reason.. Enemy damage is unreasonably high and your own damage is damn well abysmal. Tedious combat ruins this game big time. The ONLY semblance I found useful period is Hero which doubles damage for the enemy and Penny's Railgun.. everything else was totally worthless for any actually combat. This game for any RPG element is a fail to the point I finally deleted it. Stats was even bad the max cap is ridiculously high when you only have a lousy 180 days to build up and you can ONLY do one training at night because you need to find events to continue the story progressing. Yeah.. if this was pure RPG people would drop it for the very unfair unbalanced combat.

xXTheDrifterXx

Nov 10, 2018
Is penny's and evelyns swimsuits bugged? When i equip them it goes back to thier normal outfit. Also why is blake the only one left out of having one. And is there a way to get weiss swimsuit outside of her event

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
The compressed version conatain the lewd scenes alerady.
Original Size Win/Linux: 1,9GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux:

Original Size Mac: 1,9GB

Compressed Size Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LightSwitch

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
:) well than i wait for a leak i compressed only because it had non i don't watch the news or play the games i compress but thanks when i see that the thread get update i compress the new version.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Is there a way to skip combat?
well git gud mostly xD combat isnt really that hard if you go to the gym sometimes

if you have aura lvl 11 (aura lvl is in your combat skills not the aura you train with pyrrha) on day 105 and aura lvl 14 on 125 you should be good
agaisnt the walang use the skill "mine" they do some delayed damage
and for the end game if you have aura lvl 25 you should be able to do it

Reactions: freyaastraea

freyaastraea

Jul 14, 2017
well git gud mostly xD combat isnt really that hard if you go to the gym sometimes

if you have aura lvl 11 (aura lvl is in your combat skills not the aura you train with pyrrha) on day 105 and aura lvl 14 on 125 you should be good
agaisnt the walang use the skill "mine" they do some delayed damage
and for the end game if you have aura lvl 25 you should be able to do it
I don't have a problem with combat itself but it slow things down when I restart new game for other routes.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes