TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
New to this game (not played yet) I'm going to assume it's not exactly following the actual show?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
JPDE - Sonata of Fire [v3.8] [Meinos Kaen] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.87 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.84 GB
Original Android Size: 1.87 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 452 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 435 MB
Compressed Android Size: 449 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
"He's got a head full of grey hair but he's got a full head of grey hair" it never will be corrected isn't it?

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
"He's got a head full of grey hair but he's got a full head of grey hair" it never will be corrected isn't it?
No. Because that's not a typo.

The sentence wants to emphasise the fact that, despite all his hair being gray, he's got a full head of them aka: he hasn't gone bald and his hairline hasn't receded.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So... It seems like this game shares some identifying trait with Calibration Error. Just booted JPDE up for the first time, but it seems to "remember" my saves from Calibration Error. Of course, trying to load them crashes the game, and I can just overwrite them. But I figured I should mention this.

Reactions: youngethan

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
No. Because that's not a typo.

The sentence wants to emphasise the fact that, despite all his hair being gray, he's got a full head of them aka: he hasn't gone bald and his hairline hasn't receded.
Oooh i get it now(still never would guessed it isn't typo), never actually seen it phrased like this though, usually it end like "but his hairline hasn't receded", well at least now it won't bother me. (no attack here just was curious\disturbed\confused)

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi , I just found this game and wanted to download ,,Lewd patch" yet I am not sure where put files.
Could someone help me out with it?

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
so far the only thing i got a huge issue with is i cant really impact the story (got to day 53) the mc is against where its going and yeah the story keeps on rolling, mind you so far the story is great beside i cant influence where its going :( as the main story

kyubkun

Jan 5, 2020
game_day count = (x)
calendar.daycount_from_gamestart = (x)
money = (x)
alvl = (x)
atk = (x)
end = (x)
stm = (x)
inl = (x)
spd = (x)
I couldn't find these in the thread from my admittedly halfassed searching but the console codes for lazy people.

Maruz

Jan 9, 2018
I got the error below. Can I fix it? Or can I avoid triggering it but still get the scene?
Please help. Thanks.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Alley Events.rpy", line 66, in script
if banned >= 1:
File "C:\Users\marco\Desktop\Nuova cartella\Hentai Games\JPDESoF-3.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\marco\Desktop\Nuova cartella\Hentai Games\JPDESoF-3.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\marco\Desktop\Nuova cartella\Hentai Games\JPDESoF-3.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Alley Events.rpy", line 69, in <module>
elif (TwinsEv01 == True and banned == 0 and TwinsTwinsJob04 == False):
NameError: name 'TwinsTwinsJob04' is not defined

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
game_day count = (x)
calendar.daycount_from_gamestart = (x)
money = (x)
alvl = (x)
atk = (x)
end = (x)
stm = (x)
inl = (x)
spd = (x)
I couldn't find these in the thread from my admittedly halfassed searching but the console codes for lazy people.

just saying, these can fuck up the game and especially since enemys scale with your stats

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
just saying, these can fuck up the game and especially since enemys scale with your stats
Was about to say the same thing... everything below money has some calculations affected by them...

and the daycount codes require constant finessing and other codes to jump to 1 of 3 specific time periods throughout each day...

unless you go into the script files and take the time to really look at what is affected by these codes... you're just going to brink your game...

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
hm is there is a bug with the ?

if you finish the first phase with Railgun you need to recharge, which will eat your first move for the second phase, were you would need to use your new skill

if your Aura LvL in battle stats is under 25 or above 65 OR your stats are "cheated" then the final boss can be impossible to beat (lvl 23/24 can be done just some rng luck needed)

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
aura lvl is 57, but so far its getting to be a bit of annoyance as i can get phase 2 , then im instant dead as i take 5-10k damage and can never recoup after that ...
Guess i never shoulda grinded my stats up -.-

42 Str-38-38-42-45-57 aura lvl

Dont help that poor penny got 12k max in this fight and it just vanishes fast , so lol i guess i gimped myself hard i need a i win button -.- ,gonna keep at it for a good while and see if i can figure it out but atm i need more cofee and patience, cheers tho Ryu284

Last edited:

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
if you finish the first phase with Railgun you need to recharge, which will eat your first move for the second phase, were you would need to use your new skill

if your Aura LvL in battle stats is under 25 or above 65 OR your stats are "cheated" then the final boss can be impossible to beat (lvl 23/24 can be done just some rng luck needed)

yeaah after soo many retries and just playing seriously defend and more defend i got past it, cheers :)

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
yeaah after soo many retries and just playing seriously defend and more defend i got past it, cheers :)
rollback is kinda expected and if she uses her ultimate twice in a row, changing from healing to attacking/defending you, should do a different move

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes