Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Do you by any chance have a repository anywhere? All this mega links getting taken down messes me up.

Also, damn, that flash colorizer looks hot
The Google drive from the first page of this thread is the current repository link.
For android it's MEGA & link's in my signature.

As for colour tool, it's quite far from public release. We had one alpha release yesterday which had an eyedropper tool & morphshapes detection. Gradient colour mixer or anything like that feature is in the making.

As for that Rikka recolour, that might take a while. I rarely get the urge to work on these. Plus Rikka's eyes need to be recreated which is really hard with FFDEC being picky with any sort of changes.

As for that Selene to Ingrid recolour, that might be released within today or tomorrow.

Mar 21, 2020
Selene to Ingrid recolor is 90% done.
The morphshapes are the only thing that's causing me trouble. With the new update of that tool, it became a lot more troublesome because some of the features aren't complete yet. Took an hour or two to figure out the solution for a problem I faced.
Thx cyber we love all the hard work you do for all of us your a great guy i'm very thankful for what you do and when you finish selene i hope youll do one of the over throw the demon queen next love to see her ebony that would be hot.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Thx cyber we love all the hard work you do for all of us your a great guy i'm very thankful for what you do and when you finish selene i hope youll do one of the over throw the demon queen next love to see her ebony that would be hot.
Ebony Yumisu eh...?
What about this one? Uruka Takemoto recolor from Icevail. Not so ebony & more like tanned.
unknown-4.png
Or do you have any ebony girl you're fond of that I can reference with?

And I should say something, Yumisu might take a while to colour her. WAY too many shades on her.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Ebony Yumisu eh...?
What about this one? Uruka Takemoto recolor from Icevail. Not so ebony & more like tanned.
View attachment 1459002
Or do you have any ebony girl you're fond of that I can reference with?

And I should say something, Yumisu might take a while to colour her. WAY too many shades on her.
I could remake that one with the color tool instead, used the notepad asset recolor way for Yumisu.

• Hey there
Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Mar 21, 2020
I could remake that one with the color tool instead, used the notepad asset recolor way for Yumisu.
well if i'm being honest the girl that comes to mind i think i can't remember her name but she from bleach i always find her of great taste on the demon queen but the her with tanned skin is good to so whatever one you think is great i say go for it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Here's preview of Yumisu on Yoruichi's skin and hair tones with source image included.
Didn't touch the eyes, would need a bit more toucha than just switching color codes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't know if I did justice or ruined it, but I know one person who will most likely castrate me given the chance for defiling Yumisu once more.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
Here's preview of Yumisu on Yoruichi's skin and hair tones with source image included.
Didn't touch the eyes, would need a bit more toucha than just switching color codes.

Don't know if I did justice or ruined it, but I know one person who will most likely castrate me given the chance for defiling Yumisu once more.
Icevail if i could kiss you i would you sir or ma or god plz do let me know when you finish and have a download link need to fap to that on my window laptop.... :D

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017

hot af

justTx

Jan 21, 2020

Definitely did it justice bro, looks great (y)

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Icevail if i could kiss you i would you sir or ma or god plz do let me know when you finish and have a download link need to fap to that on my window laptop.... :D
Its just a showcase of potential outcome, just like I did with Dark Latina based on Vignette (Gabriel DropOut), Uruka's (BokuBen) color scheme on Yumisu or Tohsaka Rin (Fate) on Rennas earlier this year, with the last one being the only one that I fully recolored.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Taimanin Ingrid recolour is fully done.

APK version also created & uploaded to my repository on my signature.
5.PNG

APK is modded only. PC version has both modded & unmodded launcher. Play with whatever you like.
The PC version recolored files are available inside Recolour folder of Selene in the google drive repository.
1634636412911.png

Took me awhile to finish it. If you find anything missing let me know. I haven't fully tested out the APK. If there's any crashes, contact me. I'ma play Doom Eternal now.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes