Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey Icevail, first of all, thank you for your work I really appreciate it. :)
The games are a lot more enjoyable when I can understand what's going on.
If I can ask, do you have ETA on when Moody Niece will be fully TL?
Few people have poked at it after I did finish my partial on it, so I have no idea on what state it is right now, I know for certain that my personal version of the game is a big mess, I've used it as testing ground for lewd translations, no idea if anyone actually continued from where I left the torch at for the public version of the partial.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hey Icevail, first of all, thank you for your work I really appreciate it. :)
The games are a lot more enjoyable when I can understand what's going on.
If I can ask, do you have ETA on when Moody Niece will be fully TL?
Moody Niece is what I'm working on. Mainly because of that Maki to Takarada Rikka color conversion. I'll translate everything there & create a Rikka recolor of it. Got a cold now, so on a break from those recolor, ports & translation.
And no sorry. No ETA. Recolor's one thing. Translation is something I rarely get motivated to do.

KingBahnu

Apr 14, 2021
Moody Niece is what I'm working on. Mainly because of that Maki to Takarada Rikka color conversion. I'll translate everything there & create a Rikka recolor of it. Got a cold now, so on a break from those recolor, ports & translation.
And no sorry. No ETA. Recolor's one thing. Translation is something I rarely get motivated to do.
Okay then I'll keep my fingers crossed that the fully TL version will be out one fine day. Until then I'll wait for your recolor.
Thanks for replying and your work Cyber. :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am well aware my written english isn't the most comprehensive out there, but to call it engrish stings just a bit.
I'm doing what little I can with the free time I can scrape up together.

View attachment 1462386
Hey, I can understand it and that's coming from a native English speaking person who, when broken English is the result of a live machine translation, looking at you Unity Autotranslator and Reipatcher, that hasn't been touched, it is completely unreadable. Just look at the H scene subs in Koikatsu for a good example of what I can't work with. Yours I can either read or put together into the way it should be in my head almost instantly.

You really aren't bad at it, I'm dead serious about that.

I'm not calling your translations engrish, there are fairly good actually, by engrish I mean MTL poetry.
There are a few spots that could use some work, you're right on that.

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Hey, I can understand it and that's coming from a native English speaking person who, when broken English is the result of a live machine translation, looking at you Unity Autotranslator and Reipatcher, that hasn't been touched, it is completely unreadable. Just look at the H scene subs in Koikatsu for a good example of what I can't work with. Yours I can either read or put together into the way it should be in my head almost instantly.

You really aren't bad at it, I'm dead serious about that.

There are a few spots that could use some work, you're right on that.
Basically every h-scene in ''cornered by the cheeky devil''

Oct 25, 2020
Can I ask how to download the games in the repository? I've been inactive here for how many months and I usually used Mega to download the games. But unfortunately, it seems that Mega is no longer available to download games in the repository. I don't have any idea on how to use the current downloaders that are available in the repository. Really appreciate anyone who can help me, thanks :)

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Can I ask how to download the games in the repository? I've been inactive here for how many months and I usually used Mega to download the games. But unfortunately, it seems that Mega is no longer available to download games in the repository. I don't have any idea on how to use the current downloaders that are available in the repository. Really appreciate anyone who can help me, thanks :)
When you click the Community Repository, there's immediately an option to "DOWNLOAD ALL", if you wish.
Otherwise, click the folder/title/game you want to download, and sometimes you'll see several folders inside.
I'm using the game #16 as an example (random pick really). There's 5 folders here at the moment.
You can choose whether you want the uncensored version, or the partial translated.
Other games follow that format. Pick a folder (lets say you choose Decensored), and click it.
Make sure you have the Sub folder, many don't download it and ask about a screen not loading or two. Since you have to download Sub and files, just choose "DOWNLOAD ALL", really.

I would have recommended you try all the different versions for the same game, since some have different English translations, others have the decensored aspect, etc. But it's up to you really. Hope this helps.

Edit:
You may also want to pick up Flash Player, if you haven't done so. It's in:
Community Repository -> Adobe Flash Projector -> Whatever PC you got

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Basically every h-scene in ''cornered by the cheeky devil''
:unsure: Which is actually understandable, unlike the Koikatsu H subs. The only parts in this collection that can't be understood are any blatant MTL patches that remain, and MTL was pretty much required for #25 due to the method used to translate, and anything not translated at all.

guys can someone give me the link to download Manhunter Yua vs mr.esper english version please
Go to the first post of the thread on page 1 and select the Drive link, same concept as MEGA, but this time without the troll who kept claiming the MEGA repository for copyright.

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Taimanin Ingrid recolour is fully done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APK version also created & uploaded to my repository on my signature.
View attachment 1459243

APK is modded only. PC version has both modded & unmodded launcher. Play with whatever you like.
The PC version recolored files are available inside Recolour folder of Selene in the google drive repository.
View attachment 1459244

Took me awhile to finish it. If you find anything missing let me know. I haven't fully tested out the APK. If there's any crashes, contact me. I'ma play Doom Eternal now.
Wow, the recolor is amazing, thanks for that...also, if you have time, could you also upload the uncensored version of the original?, since it's just partially, would really apreciate it

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes