MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
Hey, I'm doing slight modifications of Cyber Eclipse's APKs and been wondering if anybody would be interested in this. Basically I'm removing condition checks on exit buttons during h-scenes so that you can quickly exit each scene at any moment (even during cumming) and switch to another in menu.

What I'm doing is: extract APK, decompile SWF files with JPEXS, modifify condition checks on that exit button for each h-scene in game and then just zipped it again and signed. Took me a while to figure out what does it exactly, but it is fairly consistent between games and I'm currently modifying my favourites.
While I was at it, I have also unlocked all flags for "13) Restraint and Interrogation" so you don't need to complete it for scene unlocks.

Should I upload it somewhere? I don't think my changes are that big and if anybody would be interested in them. I did this to my liking and as easily as I could, so there may some other problems. Maybe I could fiddle with it some more if there was any interest.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hey, I'm doing slight modifications of Cyber Eclipse's APKs and been wondering if anybody would be interested in this. Basically I'm removing condition checks on exit buttons during h-scenes so that you can quickly exit each scene at any moment (even during cumming) and switch to another in menu.

What I'm doing is: extract APK, decompile SWF files with JPEXS, modifify condition checks on that exit button for each h-scene in game and then just zipped it again and signed. Took me a while to figure out what does it exactly, but it is fairly consistent between games and I'm currently modifying my favourites.
While I was at it, I have also unlocked all flags for "13) Restraint and Interrogation" so you don't need to complete it for scene unlocks.

Should I upload it somewhere? I don't think my changes are that big and if anybody would be interested in them. I did this to my liking and as easily as I could, so there may some other problems. Maybe I could fiddle with it some more if there was any interest.
Oh my, nice job. Those should be modified limited edition APKs. People gotta get em while they're hot.
And speaking of titles to have everything unlocked, I do that after I merge several translations, tranlate some UIs & uncensor them. There are a lot of titles outdated & never got a modded version of its own because I rarely get the urge to do it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Okay, I will finish few I'm working on right now, test them on my tablet and send you link to mega or something so you could add them to your mega folder. Would that work for you?
I dont think you should use my APKs & extract the files. Some of the SWFs inside are badly outdated with translations & uncensorship. If you want to create a modified SWFs for my APKs, use selected files from repository from the drive.
And how about you join us on Discord?

Reactions: alex2011
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes