junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I wonder it JSK could/would ever do a game that's just sex scenes. No story, no dialogue, no endings, just a very basic premise. For instance, sleep/time stop focused game with multiple girls each with a few scenes.
Probably he can, being that creative and skilled. But he would have to start a new series, where all the effort he puts in the battle scenes would also go to the sex ones.
However, I like the "battle & sex" genre. IMHO, it is his trademark. In addition, I find the plots of his quite funny and entertaining. Like, "you just take a glimpse at two girls hooking up in the woods, then, out of the blue, they start beating the shit out of you." :KEK:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
not so much with Saeko and the Room
Yeah, but that's 2-3 titles from how many games in total again? :unsure:
There is what, ~35 standalone (excluding the EXTRA duplicates) games and the miniseries (bit of both mixed here) from Niicri, that jump right into action, the scales are quite heavily tipped to instant action on that regard, don't you think?

HaleClimi

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah, but that's 2-3 titles from how many games in total again? :unsure:
There is what, ~35 standalone (excluding the EXTRA duplicates) games and the miniseries (bit of both mixed here) from Niicri, that jump right into action, the scales are quite heavily tipped to instant action on that regard, don't you think?
i wasn't even aware there were that many mini games lol. I've only ever played Alice and Saeko

MArkantonius

Dec 2, 2018
This game is not on the list = The Girl Who Assaults Older Men and the Middle-aged Man with Special Powers
The orginal post is not updated for the last year or I don't see something?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't really know which way to swing here, sometimes I like going straight into action, and sometimes I like to take the puzzle/fight/interrogation way.
For me, it really just depends on whether a developer has an established style, like JSK is known for his games taking the fight/puzzle/interrogation route while Niicri is known for getting right to the action with MAYBE some exposition before that. If they do, I tend to like the established style more, though that does not mean I won't like a game in another style.

If JSK were to go the Niicri route, I wouldn't like it as much, but I don't think I would dislike it. Just some devs are better suited to a particular style than another one and it shows in both Niicri's and JSK's work.

Reactions: junior20000

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Could use more circles or developers that can create battle-fk style games like JSK's.
JSK is still holding the monopoly of the genre. Some might have tried and sort of fail or phased out and i bet JSK is a solo.

Mar 13, 2019
Someone PLEASE tell him he's making a mistake
Pretty sure someone did that already. It is rather a disappointment considering even if he did the pregnancy route alone I'd consider buying it.
Now that both Anal and Pregnancy are off the table from a game that had anal especially as an exclusive(Pregnancy formerly) I'm gonna reconsider doing it for now.

Reactions: junior20000
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes