justTx

Jan 21, 2020
It did have it. Not that you could tell.
Still, I dont think the game was that bad.
Same, I didn't think of the game being that bad either.

It was one of the first JSK games I played, and I must say, at that time, it was pretty good.
Decent art, decent story, and for me, it served as an introduction to some game genres/ideas.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
APK update report 4:
Reimi, the queen of martial arts.
Version 2.1.0
Changelog (19th November, 2021):

> SKIP button bug fix that force stops the app & crashes. Breaks the whole game too.
> Translated title cover
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
> Translated buttons
> No animated skip button & translated name of Reimi on intro.
> Some small translated UI.

That's all for now.
you might need to reinstall from the older version.
If you find any more bugs, contact me.
Thank you for this latest update!

*Shrugs shoulders* I like it, I play it, and I have no problem with mentioning it.
What is supposed to be so bad about that game?

Jul 10, 2021
Is it just me or does anyone else have problems with "download quota exceeded" regarding the swf files? The only one I managed to download (after some testing and waiting 24 hours) is game 24

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, G-drive has that "file is too popular, we'd better limit how often it can be downloaded per day' mentality, annoying, yes.

If people download the files too often, drive stops the file from being downloaded again for 24 hours, its kind of an anti abuse system on google's behalf to limit patch eye, parrot on shoulder activity.

Also:

1637405405424.png

So, next week or so. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Next week uh?

Cant wait for it. I think this was the very first JSK game I ever played.
I wonder if he will remake Shion too.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Next week uh?

Cant wait for it. I think this was the very first JSK game I ever played.
I wonder if he will remake Shion too.
Maybe next week, hopes are up for yes. (y)

Judging from what JSK has responded to community about interrogation games, I think we're still far off from seeing one in unity format, maybe at some point, yes, but now-now, unlikely. :unsure:

Reactions: justTx and Teleiah

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018

Judging from what JSK has responded to community about interrogation games, I think we're still far off from seeing one in unity format, maybe at some point, yes, but now-now, unlikely. :unsure:
I guess he still needs to find out how complex interrogation/choice paths work in unity and such. He gradually improved a lot with flash so I have high hopes he will do the same with unity.
Just gotta give him some time, patience and support.

Reactions: Hawsky
Mar 13, 2019
It did have it. Not that you could tell.
Still, I dont think the game was that bad.
I dunno about you guys but Icevail could offer me all editions of GTA Trilogy dumpster fire, Niicrii going back to Sourceman, and the source code to Def Jam: Fight for NY and I still wouldn't even think about touching that game again.

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
I have no idea. Probably the combat if I were to guess, but who knows.
IMO it's the 'side' camera, where you can see the male character instead of being POV like, pretty much all of his games.
Honestly, the combat system is my favorite thing in JSK's games since it's kinda my thing to see a girl winning a combat (I know, it's not JSK's focus, but hey, here's wishing there's more 'bad endings' in his games where the female doms the character), but it's a shame that though Christianne has some cool combat moves, the 'side camera' didn't help.

Reactions: Canade

justTx

Jan 21, 2020

Nice, hopefully it does come out in time for Thanksgiving ;)

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Sgrebastian

Jan 6, 2021
Senpai Kouhai, the Unity one? Nah, no APK.

Go back to the g-drive and download the sub folder that was with the .swf you grabbed, and put it in the same place as the .swf and that should fix it for you.
How can i pl
APKs cannot be made for Unity games without either the project files, which only JSK has, or the knowledge to remake the game entirely from nothing but the art assets.
I dont know that how can i play with an android device the?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes