alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So the last TL updates were like 7 months ago going by google drive. Are there any plans to continue the translation or will no further updates be done?
The translators typically only do partials and sometimes those partials get overlapped into a single complete translation, usually for the APK reworks Cyber Eclipse is working on. When the developer is on the verge of a new game release, the translators typically shift focus to that.

He's not known for anal and only has two games with anal.... I was excited for the new demon remake game but nah.
He also said he isn't really that into anal, so there is that. Still, I am excited for this remake to see how close it is to the original, especially in the narrative details, as few of them as JSK typically gives us.

tokkeyyy

Aug 8, 2020
Sry but do u know whare are the save file in the computer pls ?
C: -> Users -> (username) -> AppData -> Roaming -> Macromedia -> Flash Player -> #SharedObjects -> (some conbination of letters and numbers, I'm not sure if it's unique or not, but its the only folder here for me) -> localhost

TBH it cashed in the first 5 min of playing. But thats not a problem. I was searching for a walkthrough or a save, but can't find any. Can anyone help? It's not on the drive.
You went past the saves when you downloaded Yua. They're listed like right above the games in the gdrive.
The Walkthroughs are linked on the first post.

MArkantonius

Dec 2, 2018
C: -> Users -> (username) -> AppData -> Roaming -> Macromedia -> Flash Player -> #SharedObjects -> (some conbination of letters and numbers, I'm not sure if it's unique or not, but its the only folder here for me) -> localhost

You went past the saves when you downloaded Yua. They're listed like right above the games in the gdrive.
The Walkthroughs are linked on the first post.
Then I have to be blind, I double checked and din't find it.

tokkeyyy

Aug 8, 2020
Then I have to be blind, I double checked and din't find it.
100% saves are right at the top, you cant miss em, though checking now I see that those are for some of the older games, thats on me.

With that being said, if you downloaded the whole ManHunter Yua folder theres a 100% save in there, you just gotta move it to the proper place for it work

If you didn't get the whole folder, then you had to look past the save to download whatever you grabbed cause it's also right there staring at you lol

Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
APK update report 4:
Reimi, the queen of martial arts.
Version 2.1.0
Changelog (19th November, 2021):

> SKIP button bug fix that force stops the app & crashes. Breaks the whole game too.
> Translated title cover
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
> Translated buttons
> No animated skip button & translated name of Reimi on intro.
> Some small translated UI.

That's all for now.
you might need to reinstall from the older version.
If you find any more bugs, contact me.

blabbity1

Nov 19, 2021
Tried to play Queen Selene from swf on pc using the flash player in the G-Drive. The H-scenes were just a grey screen. Using the "play" button in the flash player skipped the scene and moved on the 2nd stage, but does anyone have a solution?

tokkeyyy

Aug 8, 2020
Is there an apk for the latest game?
Senpai Kouhai, the Unity one? Nah, no APK.

Tried to play Queen Selene from swf on pc using the flash player in the G-Drive. The H-scenes were just a grey screen. Using the "play" button in the flash player skipped the scene and moved on the 2nd stage, but does anyone have a solution?
Go back to the g-drive and download the sub folder that was with the .swf you grabbed, and put it in the same place as the .swf and that should fix it for you.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes