alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How can i pl

I dont know that how can i play with an android device the?
You can't unless a version is specifically made for Android, which nobody here has the skills for and JSK is reluctant to do.

View attachment 1513687
Just kidding.
Well the only other possible way to enjoy the game on your phone is to use remote play software to stream your computer screen on your phone. Like TeamViewer or Steam Link.
That only works if you have a PC to begin with and some of the people asking about APKs don't.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Seeing all this stuff about the remake... Man, gonna be sad day when JSK retires from creating games.
Yeah, the format is just too unique. If you just play the games you feel like there's not much to it, but even games that are somewhat similar will fail in one category, like similar combat, but no story or animation and vice and versa, also very compact.

Last edited:

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
About the translation in most of JSK games, this may be obvious for most... But is there a way to "complement" a hand-made translation (like Icevail's, or other) by MTL? I know MTL is a lot worse, but some scenes for some games are untranslated, and the context can be lost sometimes, so by "complementing" those few scenes with MTL, we may get closer to the full experience. If there's a way, let me know. Thanks in advance :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
About the translation in most of JSK games, this may be obvious for most... But is there a way to "complement" a hand-made translation (like Icevail's, or other) by MTL? I know MTL is a lot worse, but some scenes for some games are untranslated, and the context can be lost sometimes, so by "complementing" those few scenes with MTL, we may get closer to the full experience. If there's a way, let me know. Thanks in advance :)
Not sure about Flash, but Unity has the XUnity plugin.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
You could try using your phone with one of the translation apps, facing the computer.
It's not great and not even close to accurate sometimes, but it'll get you by on the scenes where a choice matters. I was able to beat this game that had no translations, and ain't getting one any time soon. Luckily most parts or JSK games already have everything translated.
It helps as a compliment of course, never as a replacement to already existing translations.

Jul 28, 2019
You could try using your phone with one of the translation apps, facing the computer.
It's not great and not even close to accurate sometimes, but it'll get you by on the scenes where a choice matters. I was able to beat this game that had no translations, and ain't getting one any time soon. Luckily most parts or JSK games already have everything translated.
It helps as a compliment of course, never as a replacement to already existing translations.
Yeah that works if everything else fails. If you have a second monitor you can also use an android emulator with the google translator to translate the game in realtime. Works surprisingly well all things considered

Reactions: justTx
Sep 19, 2021
Holy fuck! JSK's games went to shit. I haven't "played" one in years and now looking at the new ones, they all look low quality compared to the old ones. Even the new Yumisu looks like a dollar store version of the original. The Karen game was the last good one... what happened?!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Holy fuck! JSK's games went to shit. I haven't "played" one in years and now looking at the new ones, they all look low quality compared to the old ones. Even the new Yumisu looks like a dollar store version of the original. The Karen game was the last good one... what happened?!
Not a whole lot other than Flash being discontinued, forcing him to learn Unity from square one. I see very little quality difference, which is a major surprise to me. I thought he would have struggled more with getting the first Unity game out and would have AT LEAST taken longer. All things considered, he's done an excellent job with the cards he was dealt.

dunno, i think they're as good as the old ones
Same, I see very little discernible difference aside from the parts that are obviously from the change to Unity with zero experience in that engine.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
The thing that you're talking about is actually the artstyle that has changed a lot. The gameplay mechanics has improved significantly over the years along with different postures. I do like the older artstyle better than the new ones but the new ones do have a charm of it's own.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes