OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Geez.. I was wondering why i couldn't get the love ending.. turns out love ending dialogue is tied with her Subordinate route dialogues.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
is there any way to translate the button prompts at least? for some reason i've been unable to make any unity game auto translate using reipatcher.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Uhh... Best I can offer is using Google lens on your phone & take a picture to understand what the buttons are, for now.
wait, so just out of curiosity, it isnt just me that cant make the reipatcher work with the game, right? ols tell me that this isnt just a me issue...

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
wait, so just out of curiosity, it isnt just me that cant make the reipatcher work with the game, right? ols tell me that this isnt just a me issue...
Reipatcher does not translate button.
Something that Icevail was banging his head for in the last game. The button texts are in DLL files.
Our discord group is currently discussing better way to get the dialogues instead of relying on Reipatcher. It seems they've got one way is by using DnSpy software to edit the DLL files that has the dialogues & texts.
Me? I'm just drawing & designing the armor for the guy.
IMG_20211129_204439.jpg

Last edited:

duranged

Jun 30, 2019
Huh, JSK appears to have re-used at least 2 scenes from his previous games.
Oh well, should be interesting how different it looks in Unity compared to Flash.

Also surprised there are links already. I thought there was a waiting period before links for the new games could be posted.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Huh, JSK appears to have re-used at least 2 scenes from his previous games.
Oh well, should be interesting how different it looks in Unity compared to Flash.

Also surprised there are links already. I thought there was a waiting period before links for the new games could be posted.
I mean, reused scenes should be expected considering the nature of this game's existence. It is a remake of one of his Flash games, so I would expect that he would at least reference the original in some way.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I think I got almost everything figured out, but I stil don't know where to use the "lolification" charm. Using a translator, it says to use it when "constrained". But I still don't know how to do it.

Anyone figured that out yet?

EDIT: I think I got it. You need to chain different move in a combo to knock her down without getting her unconscious. Gotta experiment more with the combinations.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think I got almost everything figured out, but I stil don't know where to use the "lolification" charm. Using a translator, it says to use it when "constrained". But I still don't know how to do it.

Anyone figured that out yet?

EDIT: I think I got it. You need to chain different move in a combo to knock her down without getting her unconscious. Gotta experiment more with the combinations.
Constrained tells me that she needs to be bound as in using a power to hold her in place, but that's just my guess based on the wording.

Godna

Jul 29, 2019
To use the charm I think you need to be on one of the later...I guess levels? I managed to use it but I don't speak a word of moonspeak. You have to knock her down and then immediately click again and it's only one of the two knock down poses

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes