Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Reipatcher does not translate button.
Something that Icevail was banging his head for in the last game. The button texts are in DLL files.
Our discord group is currently discussing better way to get the dialogues instead of relying on Reipatcher. It seems they've got one way is by using DnSpy software to edit the DLL files that has the dialogues & texts.
Me? I'm just drawing & designing the armor for the guy.
View attachment 1524133
XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher translates everything
JSK.jpg

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

nintc

Jun 27, 2018
I've been running through this thread and I'm completely confused on how people are downloading it. People said links are up but I look through the google drive and don't see anything past 24. I look under untranslated and still don't see it. Am I missing something??

Never mind me I finally found it :whistle:

Last edited:

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
what's this reipatcher you speak of and where do I get it?
Googling it sends you .
You can follow the and it should translate most (or all as Iluha pointed out).
I think I'ma wait though. Not sure I'm down for learning what the "Room Warrior" move is :KEK:

Reactions: septacycell

adzull

May 9, 2017
Full save. copy to the DaimaohR_Data, and override ^^
the zip dont have a save only say:
This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more. y do something wrong?

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
For some reason neither Reipatcher or BepInEx works for me.
I followed all instructions and it just boots up the game with default text

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can't be done without the project files, this is a Unity game, not a Flash game.

I tryed to play this using auto-translator. I was ready to unreadable mess, but I've got these lines:
"Everybody feels the power of a very disgusting man"
"I am a man strongest man"
"Before fighting the devil, I wanted to see the face of a manager"
"Do you also say that you came to the Komiyama? And I was going to fight devil, but I'm going to work"

My guess is the game shall be called:
"Fighting devil for last starbuck coffe cup on monday morning in Walmart"

Love this "I'm feeling doctor" shit.
That's hilarious, the translator turned the PC into a kyle on that third one.

Thank you... Now to await the translation :D
Is f95 breaking or just me?
yeah f95 constantly brings me to the maintenance page. I just keep refreshing until I get through
Nope, I wouldn't say it's breaking, but it definitely isn't acting right. The admins even said so on Discord.

I've given 1st draft of the partial translation to T-pals to chew through from, I'll make changes and fixes on the english based on their input.

Would love to preview images, but F95 is being slightly fubar for me atm, constantly kicked into maintenance page or error pops up.
Slightly?

Creating? games on Unity for apk made. Google Drive
That's for the old Flash games, this is a Unity game.

XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher translates everything
View attachment 1526644
Freaking "Room Warrior" has me dying, I've seen some bad XUnity translations, but this is hilariously bad.

what's this reipatcher you speak of and where do I get it?
Reipatcher, like XUnity, is a plugin that automatically translates a game in real time over a connection to one or more online translators. Even Google is failing me with finding where to get it.

Googling it sends you .
You can follow the and it should translate most (or all as Iluha pointed out).
I think I'ma wait though. Not sure I'm down for learning what the "Room Warrior" move is :KEK:
Different plugin, but it gets the job done all the same. I might wait as well, but that "Room Warrior" thing has me dying.

For some reason neither Reipatcher or BepInEx works for me.
I followed all instructions and it just boots up the game with default text
This happens on the Koikatsu thread all the time. Make sure your internet isn't having issues and your firewall isn't blocking the translators.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah im pretty new to this stuff, how am I supposed to override or apply this save data since im dumb
Just as it says, there is a folder in the game files called DaimaohR_Data. You put the files in that folder and, if there was already a version of the files there, it will ask if you want to overwrite them. Say yes to this.

dokaserca

Mar 20, 2021
Can't seem to unlock the Love Ending no matter what I try. I translated with google translate the hint:

Love end
・ Win the first match in "Story Mode 3" and select "You are still ~" or "Excuse ~" in the subsequent demo.
・ In the second demonstration, after listening to the story to the end, refuse to be under the control of the overlord in the last question.
・ Select "Wait" when winning. H does not do at all.
・ Reduce the total damage to 2000 points or less. (1000 points for 1 gauge)
・ Win in "Story Mode 3".

I tried everything: reducing my hp to less to 1000, not having my hp reduced, going full damage, attacking normaly one per turn. Can somebody tell me how to unlock it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you upload it to an external site? Attachments are still broken at least for me
You're not alone, the whole site is having issues that will hopefully be fixed within a few more days according to the Discord.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes