Pepega_Alert

Jun 23, 2020
Can't seem to unlock the Love Ending no matter what I try. I translated with google translate the hint:

Love end
・ Win the first match in "Story Mode 3" and select "You are still ~" or "Excuse ~" in the subsequent demo.
・ In the second demonstration, after listening to the story to the end, refuse to be under the control of the overlord in the last question.
・ Select "Wait" when winning. H does not do at all.
・ Reduce the total damage to 2000 points or less. (1000 points for 1 gauge)
・ Win in "Story Mode 3".

I tried everything: reducing my hp to less to 1000, not having my hp reduced, going full damage, attacking normaly one per turn. Can somebody tell me how to unlock it?
In story mode 3 you have to win first round then pick dialogue 1-2, next round you pick dialogue 1-1-1-2, then you just beat her

Jul 28, 2019
Can't seem to unlock the Love Ending no matter what I try. I translated with google translate the hint:

Love end
・ Win the first match in "Story Mode 3" and select "You are still ~" or "Excuse ~" in the subsequent demo.
・ In the second demonstration, after listening to the story to the end, refuse to be under the control of the overlord in the last question.
・ Select "Wait" when winning. H does not do at all.
・ Reduce the total damage to 2000 points or less. (1000 points for 1 gauge)
・ Win in "Story Mode 3".

I tried everything: reducing my hp to less to 1000, not having my hp reduced, going full damage, attacking normaly one per turn. Can somebody tell me how to unlock it?
Follower end and love end only differ in the last dialogue choice. I tested this:

Follower (Lover):
Story Mode 3
Win
1, 2
win
1, 1, 2, 1(2)
win

no H
Don't know if necessary: No Armor destruction, minimal damage taken

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Follower end and love end only differ in the last dialogue choice. I tested this:

Follower (Lover):
Story Mode 3
Win
1, 2
win
1, 1, 2, 1(2)
win

no H
Don't know if necessary: No Armor destruction, minimal damage taken
Armor destruction typically only has a visual effect and a comment during battle, I haven't ever seen a difference in either endings or damage taken on a part that has been stripped of armor.

Can someone please give me a direct link for the new game? Is it uncensored? :cry:
WERE WAS UPDATED!! I WANT TO PLAY !! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Look on the first page of the thread, the Google link. The community's work may not be totally done given how soon it is from the release date, these things take time.

I just copied and pasted it into my game folder, but it's still showing major pixelization on both sides. How did you get it to work?
There may also be baked in censoring at work, meaning a total redraw of assets would be necessary to remove it as opposed to a separate layer, which is what the current decensoring work removes.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
There may also be baked in censoring at work, meaning a total redraw of assets would be necessary to remove it as opposed to a separate layer, which is what the current decensoring work removes.
The only thing about it the though, it literally looks like a basic unity mosaic over it. I'm just confused because I heard there is a lot of success from it on ULMF, but why isn't it working on my end. I'm just trying to get insight from both sites at the moment.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The only thing about it the though, it literally looks like a basic unity mosaic over it. I'm just confused because I heard there is a lot of success from it on ULMF, but why isn't it working on my end. I'm just trying to get insight from both sites at the moment.
'A lot of success' doesn't necessarily mean it removes everything. It may be working on your end, just that it isn't able to eliminate all of the censoring. A basic Unity censor can come in two forms, a separate file and actual mosaics on the art assets themselves, and many developers who censor use both at the same time, though not all of them.

I do believe the previous one, his first Unity game, had the issue of using both at first as well and then someone else redrew the assets without the mosaics.

King_Yuki

Dec 3, 2021
Just wanna say thanks for uploading JSK's works. Been having a lot with them for the past few weeks. Can't wait to play the Overthrow! The Demon Queen remake when the site stop acting crazy.

Reactions: alex2011

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Alright, that partial is done for my part.

Main Title + Font formatting
UI (Buttons, skills, tooltips)
Endings (Prologue, epilogue, most of lewds if not all)
Story mode (Player choices, Yumisu's responses), might have missed some loss texts, haven't tested out.
Sex: Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).
Service: Fellatio and Paizuri (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).

Untouched parts; Loli, Facesit (Leaving those for someone else to work on with) and extra modes.

If I missed anything, it hasn't been on purpose, I simply haven't come across with it.

I leave rest for the T-pals to manage.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes