Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Thanks Icevail! Will the translation be added to the google drive soon, or do you have it available somewhere else?
It will be in G-drive, T-pals will make some tweaks to it if needed first, keep in mind that due to time zone differences it might take a bit for them to wake up or come back from work to notice I handed it out for them.

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Alright, that partial is done for my part.

Main Title + Font formatting
UI (Buttons, skills, tooltips)
Endings (Prologue, epilogue, most of lewds if not all)
Story mode (Player choices, Yumisu's responses), might have missed some loss texts, haven't tested out.
Sex: Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).
Service: Fellatio and Paizuri (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).

Untouched parts; Loli, Facesit (Leaving those for someone else to work on with) and extra modes.

If I missed anything, it hasn't been on purpose, I simply haven't come across with it.

I leave rest for the T-pals to manage.
Wow I don't think there is another japanese game maker that has translators as dedicated as you guys to getting it done as soon as possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johnro and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I hate to ask this but does anyone have the download link for the new game in English if so if it's not to much can you put up a link for it thx in advance
Any download link for the new game (The Demon Queen R)? It's not in the google drive link
As of thewriting of your comments, I believe the reason it is not in the Google link is because the English version isn't finished.

Sorry, English version is only for people with more than 1 000 posts on the site.
So then even Icevail can't play it? He did all that work for nothing? :p

Alright, that partial is done for my part.

Main Title + Font formatting
UI (Buttons, skills, tooltips)
Endings (Prologue, epilogue, most of lewds if not all)
Story mode (Player choices, Yumisu's responses), might have missed some loss texts, haven't tested out.
Sex: Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).
Service: Fellatio and Paizuri (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).

Untouched parts; Loli, Facesit (Leaving those for someone else to work on with) and extra modes.

If I missed anything, it hasn't been on purpose, I simply haven't come across with it.

I leave rest for the T-pals to manage.
Nice work

Thanks Icevail! Will the translation be added to the google drive soon, or do you have it available somewhere else?
There's probably more considering he said that "his part" was done and not the whole thing. Remember that he also said he's leaving the loli part for someone else to do. This tells me that was just one part of the work and they potentially have someone working on the remaining text already and that it is not yet ready.

I hope you folks find it decent enough to be of use.
Considering who translated it, I have no doubt.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Indeed, apparently based on this, even I cannot partake on my own works, now I know what a child actor feels like when they act in a movie they are not old enough to see. :unsure:

I'd better start mass posting to break that magical barrier of 1k posts! :ROFLMAO:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Indeed, apparently based on this, even I cannot partake on my own works, now I know what a child actor feels like when they act in a movie they are not old enough to see. :unsure:

I'd better start mass posting to break that magical barrier of 1k posts! :ROFLMAO:
Send me a virgin tape and I'll record it when it goes in syndacation.

Speaking seriously, any of you ever tried to contact him for an official english release?

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Speaking seriously, any of you ever tried to contact him for an official english release?
Most of the Japanese authors out there have a bad view of people outside Japan.
JSK did release some older titles in English. I might be wrong but he got into quite a bit of a mess with the people who translated those. Not to mention JSK went into hiatus because of westerners pirating his works.
Plus JSK is type that usually doesn't take suggestions to heart. When he moved to unity & was struggling, some of us tried reaching him to help him out with tips but he did not really take our suggestions.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Most of the Japanese authors out there have a bad view of people outside Japan.
JSK did release some older titles in English. I might be wrong but he got into quite a bit of a mess with the people who translated those. Not to mention JSK went into hiatus because of westerners pirating his works.
Plus JSK is type that usually doesn't take suggestions to heart. When he moved to unity & was struggling, some of us tried reaching him to help him out with tips but he did not really take our suggestions.
kinda rusty on my JSK Lore. Is he the one that sulked at his pirated/translated games then the community just decided to band up into dedicated translators like the amazing people here? or am I misremembering the fairy tale here?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
kinda rusty on my JSK Lore. Is he the one that sulked at his pirated/translated games then the community just decided to band up into dedicated translators like the amazing people here? or am I misremembering the fairy tale here?
We're just volunteers.
The current JSK translation & modding group is only us few people that are active. A lot of them has gone missing & inactive for a LONG time. We're not at all sure what happened to those older translators before us.
Our group was formed way~ after JSK's hiatus. Probably formed around the time Magical Girl Buster was released. JSK went into hiatus after maybe Shoplifting girl or Overthrow! The Demon Queen (original Yumisu). He even created tons of draft designs of heroines that never made it to light. Maybe because he was depressed & had to cope up with life.
SPOILER_LDcPwzu.jpg
Like these two. The older draft projects of JSK that he possibly abandoned working with due to depression. Left being maybe Shoplifting girl & the right being MGB.

duranged

Jun 30, 2019

Sorry man, we appreciate your work, but rules are rules.

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

duranged

Jun 30, 2019
We're just volunteers.
The current JSK translation & modding group is only us few people that are active. A lot of them has gone missing & inactive for a LONG time. We're not at all sure what happened to those older translators before us.
Our group was formed way~ after JSK's hiatus. Probably formed around the time Magical Girl Buster was released. JSK went into hiatus after maybe Shoplifting girl or Overthrow! The Demon Queen (original Yumisu). He even created tons of draft designs of heroines that never made it to light. Maybe because he was depressed & had to cope up with life.
View attachment 1530080
Like these two. The older draft projects of JSK that he possibly abandoned working with due to depression. Left being maybe Shoplifting girl & the right being MGB.
Is this page along with ULMF not heavily pirating JSK's works?

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Did you not put it in the data folder?
When I downloaded it, everything was for the Bepinex folder so I put it there. I'll try the data folder and see what the outcome is. I'll post if I have any success or not.

EDIT: I tried on the same drive for it to work even with each folder leading to the directory named "1", "2", etc., but it still didn't work. Turns out I had to make a complete refresh of the entire game in another drive for it to work.:WaitWhat:

Last edited:

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
We're just volunteers.
View attachment 1530080
Damn, some of those even look better (in my opinion)
Hopefully he learns to take feedback (saying it respectfully). Like, I know he's the dev, etc. But it's good to be able to have an open mind and take help when you can/need it.
Also hoping he'll add some of the other unfinished works or drafts into the newer games

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's so many links everywhere, I'm kind of confused as to where to go to get the games...
There's a Google link on the first page for the SWF and Unity files for PC, Cyber Eclipse's signature has the MEGA for APKs for Android, but keep in mind that Unity based games are not currently convertable to APK format due to a lack of Unity project files, which only JSK has.

Is this page along with ULMF not heavily pirating JSK's works?
It technically is, but the works themselves aren't the target like piracy usually goes for, the target of this community is to expand the player base beyond what JSK is able and willing to reach through translating his work because most people outside Japan can't read Japanese. The goal of this community isn't really the distribution of the games themselves, just the translations, but the games and the translations aren't something that can be given separately in anything even resembling an efficient manner.

Damn, some of those even look better (in my opinion)
Hopefully he learns to take feedback (saying it respectfully). Like, I know he's the dev, etc. But it's good to be able to have an open mind and take help when you can/need it.
Also hoping he'll add some of the other unfinished works or drafts into the newer games
We're dealing with a Japanese developer here, those mostly only take feedback from Japanese players IF they take feedback at all. To most Japanese developers, communities like this are still seen as a useless detriment and not a potential benefit to their player numbers. They don't see our translation as being a good thing, they see our distributing full copies of the game as a bad thing even if that full copy is not and never was the target for distribution.

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
There's a Google link on the first page for the SWF and Unity files for PC, Cyber Eclipse's signature has the MEGA for APKs for Android, but keep in mind that Unity based games are not currently convertable to APK format due to a lack of Unity project files, which only JSK has.

It technically is, but the works themselves aren't the target like piracy usually goes for, the target of this community is to expand the player base beyond what JSK is able and willing to reach through translating his work because most people outside Japan can't read Japanese. The goal of this community isn't really the distribution of the games themselves, just the translations, but the games and the translations aren't something that can be given separately in anything even resembling an efficient manner.

We're dealing with a Japanese developer here, those mostly only take feedback from Japanese players IF they take feedback at all. To most Japanese developers, communities like this are still seen as a useless detriment and not a potential benefit to their player numbers. They don't see our translation as being a good thing, they see our distributing full copies of the game as a bad thing even if that full copy is not and never was the target for distribution.
I remember there was a japanese dev that made their game hard to play for non-japanese, gosh this reminds me of the mugen forums though I can't blame them

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I remember there was a japanese dev that made their game hard to play for non-japanese, gosh this reminds me of the mugen forums though I can't blame them
I mean, to be fair, most cases of non-Japanese players playing Japanese games are technically piracy even if the reason is because there's no non-piracy way to play it outside Japan. I can get where the Japanese developers are coming from with that, though they are lumping those who would pay if they could in with those who would not pay no matter what, which isn't totally fair.

Reactions: VCe
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes