nick99321

May 6, 2020
Anyone have a link to a working version of "helping my student explore her budding sexuality" apk? Been looking for days finally thought id post :ROFLMAO:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone have a link to a working version of "helping my student explore her budding sexuality" apk? Been looking for days finally thought id post :ROFLMAO:
Look in Cyber Eclipse's signature. Not sure if there is an APK, but if there is one, that's the place to find it.

Ms. No Mercy

May 23, 2018
The upcoming game UI will look something like this once the game releases and I get my hands onto it.
View attachment 1433756

I still need to figure out how to mark those positions below the 'POV' slots, as the space I have at my hands will be quite limited, might have to resort into using M for missionary, DS for doggy style, CG for cowgirl, etc etc.

Remains to be seen.

View attachment 1433760

Small bonus here as post scriptum.

View attachment 1433767

If I can figure out how to swap the in-game font, that's what it will look like once done, if not, I will settle for using the one present at the game.
Is there a version for PC out yet?

Oct 25, 2020
When you click the Community Repository, there's immediately an option to "DOWNLOAD ALL", if you wish.
Otherwise, click the folder/title/game you want to download, and sometimes you'll see several folders inside.
I'm using the game #16 as an example (random pick really). There's 5 folders here at the moment.
You can choose whether you want the uncensored version, or the partial translated.
Other games follow that format. Pick a folder (lets say you choose Decensored), and click it.
Make sure you have the Sub folder, many don't download it and ask about a screen not loading or two. Since you have to download Sub and files, just choose "DOWNLOAD ALL", really.

I would have recommended you try all the different versions for the same game, since some have different English translations, others have the decensored aspect, etc. But it's up to you really. Hope this helps.

Edit:
You may also want to pick up Flash Player, if you haven't done so. It's in:
Community Repository -> Adobe Flash Projector -> Whatever PC you got
Thanks Man. But I'm actually using an android phone though. I checked the community repository and I saw that they are all sws files. Is there any downloadable applications available?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks Man. But I'm actually using an android phone though. I checked the community repository and I saw that they are all sws files. Is there any downloadable applications available?
Check Cyber Eclipse's signature. I'm not sure if you can get to it when I tag him, but that will at least give you where to look.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
APK update report: 3
Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat
Change log (27th October, 2021):
> Translated Skill Menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
> Translated Title Screen.
> Translated UI.
> Translated buttons.
> Translated intro.
> Icevail's Updated translations (24th October, 2021)
> Replaced & removed some raster images with vector ones in main file.
> Font changed in files.
> Mosaic removal.
> Uncensored shapes.
> Modded version added.
> Miscellaneous changes.

6.PNG
Well, that should be all. Could be more changes but can't remember. The game 'should' be fully translated. If there are untranslated lines then that wasn't intentional. As stated by Icevail.
Both the APKs are updated & uploaded to my repository on MEGA. The link's on my signature. If there's anything missing or bugged with the APKs, tell me.
FYI, if you want to play them on your PC then download the APKs in your computer & extract the contents using 7zip or WinRar. You'll find your necessary files inside asset > www folder.

Last edited:

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
> Translated Skill Menu.
> Translated UI.
> Translated buttons.
> Translated intro.
> Font changed in files.
> Mosaic removal.
> Uncensored shapes.
> Modded version added.
> Miscellaneous changes.

View attachment 1471545
Well, that should be all. Could be more changes but can't remember. The game 'should' be fully translated. If there are untranslated lines then that wasn't intentional. As stated by Icevail.
Both the APKs are updated & uploaded to my repository on MEGA. The link's on my signature. If there's anything missing or bugged with the APKs, tell me.
FYI, if you want to play them on your PC then download the APKs in your computer & extract the contents using 7zip or WinRar. You'll find your necessary files inside asset > www folder.
Thanks as always for your work, also, thanks for the tip, now I can play the apks in my computer

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, its still on the making, what I did post was quick image fix with translations slapped on top of it.
But I suppose the animations will get better over time as JSK does more with Unity and gets comfortable with using it.

I personally look forward on seeing just what kind of creations we'll be seeing from JSK.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
> Translated Skill Menu.
> Translated UI.
> Translated buttons.
> Translated intro.
> Font changed in files.
> Mosaic removal.
> Uncensored shapes.
> Modded version added.
> Miscellaneous changes.

View attachment 1471545
Nicely done

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes