defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Taimanin Ingrid recolour is fully done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APK version also created & uploaded to my repository on my signature.
View attachment 1459243

APK is modded only. PC version has both modded & unmodded launcher. Play with whatever you like.
The PC version recolored files are available inside Recolour folder of Selene in the google drive repository.
View attachment 1459244

Took me awhile to finish it. If you find anything missing let me know. I haven't fully tested out the APK. If there's any crashes, contact me. I'ma play Doom Eternal now.
yas finally my time has come , ty lord cyber for ur hard work
now i can fap better

• Haha
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
Nice. I guess all we can ask is please releasse whenever you have the time?
When i saw the recolor thing and some post talking about FFdec i decided to try it (since im a noob and dont know how to play apk in windows). I tried with changing hair color on 14- Reimi? But i cant find some damn 'base' shapes? like this one (only afects the skin, really cant find the hair solo):
377.jpg

• Thinking Face
Mar 21, 2020
like i said early awhile back recolors make the all the jsk girls have more variety of taste to them with different skin colors or hair styles or clothes it add flavor to them all so they last for years and years to come btw if anyone can i love to see any girl will do of jsk girl as shantae as a gift my birthday is coming up love to see that :)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Nice. I guess all we can ask is please releasse whenever you have the time?
When i saw the recolor thing and some post talking about FFdec i decided to try it (since im a noob and dont know how to play apk in windows). I tried with changing hair color on 14- Reimi? But i cant find some damn 'base' shapes? like this one (only afects the skin, really cant find the hair solo):
View attachment 1459391
You'll be torturing yourself if you try to use the method of recoloring shapes one by one that can be hundreds of them in a single file using only FFDEC. Notepad++ is better method but this recolor tool we have is the best. Still under development so not publicized yet.

lancekento

Apr 21, 2018
Seeing that Ingrid recolor makes me want to see an Olga one now

I don't want to pressure you or anything so you don't have to do it, but it'd be really nice if you did, no pressure, but it'd be cool, but if you're busy then you're busy, but if you can do it it'd be nice, but you don't have too, but th...

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
You'll be torturing yourself if you try to use the method of recoloring shapes one by one that can be hundreds of them in a single file using only FFDEC. Notepad++ is better method but this recolor tool we have is the best. Still under development so not publicized yet.
I was indeed torturing myself. And thanks for the info. After i figured out what to do with notepad++ i finally changed one hair color:
SharedScreenshot.jpg

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes