lol man

Feb 12, 2018
Can anyone explain why the zip file on g drive is downloaded in 10 parts with the same exact files in each file ?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I see, can i download the games individually ? I download three of them seems to work
Well that is how you should be doing anyways.

A single title of the game has different versions. Say, one is translated, one is uncensored, one partially translated, one is translated by one translator & the other by another. Plus there's also the APKs that aren't needed for PC.

Sure, you can download the whole folder of a single title yourself & look for the best from them with most translations or uncensorship. Or you can look at the date of each file & go for most dated ones.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Well that is how you should be doing anyways.

A single title of the game has different versions. Say, one is translated, one is uncensored, one partially translated, one is translated by one translator & the other by another. Plus there's also the APKs that aren't needed for PC.

Sure, you can download the whole folder of a single title yourself & look for the best from them with most translations or uncensorship. Or you can look at the date of each file & go for most dated ones.
Unfortunately the upload dates got messed up when I migrated the JSK Repository from MEGA to G-Drive.

Abdulahmut

Oct 8, 2021
Hey guys, do you have "Sexually Instructing My Corner-masturbating Student" APK? I would be very grateful for any help.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
JSK really needs to take advantage of it's plot strengths. For example, I'm not that much into preggo, but when it comes to these games I think it's golden considering the fact that these games' main appeal is the plot. The foreplay in a way. So foreplay or aftermath is incredibly valuable on these games.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
JSK really needs to take advantage of it's plot strengths. For example, I'm not that much into preggo, but when it comes to these games I think it's golden considering the fact that these games' main appeal is the plot. The foreplay in a way. So foreplay or aftermath is incredibly valuable on these games.
Yeah, I really wish sempai kohai had a bigger story. We had 2 girl and less scenes and endings than usual. I would have love to see a ending on that game where you just mind broke one of them, while the other just completely give up of her significant other. Instead we got 3 ending that are exactly the same if you ignore the dialog.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
This is just my opinion on the matter, but I believe the Senpai&Kouhai game was short because it was the first Unity game JSK made, it required a lot of time and effort to adapt into new coding environment that took away some time from the rest production points of the game.

Mr. Cleanfilth

Formerly 'watac'
Dec 18, 2021
How do you get the (3) training end in the princess irene? I followed the guide but I keep getting the violation ending and the miyui apk is missing

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
How do you get the (3) training end in the princess irene? I followed the guide but I keep getting the violation ending and the miyui apk is missing
You need to make sure Irene cums together with you, also it doesn't hurt to make her cum via fondling.

Reactions: alex2011
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes