Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yes, it lacks some shape details from the chest and stomach areas.
It looks strangely weird from this perspective, but we are just seeing still image from an animation scene, those always look weird on their own.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The new cowgirl picture... i shouldn't help but think her bust grew several sizes... is it because of that Line thats between her leotard?
Yes, it lacks some shape details from the chest and stomach areas.
It looks strangely weird from this perspective, but we are just seeing still image from an animation scene, those always look weird on their own.
I think that might be her rib line, not sure. It just looks oddly low on her body to be a chest detail.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Is this a mod? and if yes, how to I get it?
The colour file to change her skin & hair colour to every scene is already done. Eyes? Kind of.
What's delaying this work is her undergarments. I'm changing it to black in every scenes (except for extra mode 2). The swimsuit in endings will also be black. But i have to export out the selected undergarment shapes manually & recolor those manually using Notepad++ because it uses white color. White is hard to recolor in the colour changing tool.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Ah, shit.
Here we go again.
739853717171339365.png

You need all these files present in the game folder, not just the main game swf.
1645130720075.png
Then all these files within the 'sub' folder.
1645130753227.png

You're missing ALL the content of the 'sub' folder, thus you get white screens on erotic parts of the game.
Go back to repository and take the whole game this time, I literally have to answer this same question more often than I should, people, please at least try to search for the answer on this thread before posting a question that may already been answered before.
Shinanpout.png

Last edited:

Syreth

Nov 10, 2018
Ah, shit.
Here we go again.
View attachment 1659470

You need all these files present in the game folder, not just the main game swf.
View attachment 1659476
Then all these files within the 'sub' folder.
View attachment 1659478

You're missing ALL the content of the 'sub' folder, thus you get white screens on erotic parts of the game.
Go back to repository and take the whole game this time, I literally have to answer this same question more often than I should, people, please at least try to search for the answer on this thread before posting a question that may already been answered before.
View attachment 1659479
Ok sorry. I just downloaded what was in the main screen of the Google Drive. I didn't go into every single file on the screen. Didn't realize I would need to.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok sorry. I just downloaded what was in the main screen of the Google Drive. I didn't go into every single file on the screen. Didn't realize I would need to.
You shouldn't need to, it sounds here like maybe your antivirus sniped the sub files, but I have no idea why it would.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes