Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
nnmnmnnmn
Ok. You have the sub files.
But the folder itself, is it named "sub" or did you rename it to something else?

Is that sub folder in the same folder as the game launcher? If they're in two different places, it won't work.

Did you download the whole folder after zipping it from drive & now are you playing it without extraction & directly opening the launcher from WinRar or 7zip itself?

Last edited:

nnmnmnnmn

Jan 28, 2022
nnmnmnnmn
Ok. You have the sub files.
But the folder itself, is it named "sub" or did you rename it to something else?

Is that sub folder in the same folder as the game launcher? If they're in two different places, it won't work.

Did you download the whole folder after zipping it from drive & now are you playing it without extraction & directly opening the launcher from WinRar or 7zip itself?
i solved the problem by playng the apk versions using MEmo

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
i solved the problem by playng the apk versions using MEmo
Let me show you a magic trick.

1645575214544.png

How to make old flash games run properly, step by step.

1st, you need AIR files from any of the JSK titles in that format, for example, I used files from 'Esper Ojisan and Manhunter Yua'

-META-INF
-mimetype
-game.exe

2nd, put those files in same folder as the Vampire Hunter N.swf, rename the .exe to exact same name.

3rd, go into META-Inf / AIR;

1645575438292.png

Open the application.xml in notepad++, write Vampire Hunter N on all these lines where you see it written on this example image and save.

1645575588990.png

4th, run the exe to play the game, you will not have any issues.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Let me show you a magic trick.

View attachment 1669190

How to make old flash games run properly, step by step.

1st, you need AIR files from any of the JSK titles in that format, for example, I used files from 'Esper Ojisan and Manhunter Yua'

-META-INF
-mimetype
-game.exe

2nd, put those files in same folder as the Vampire Hunter N.swf, rename the .exe to exact same name.

3rd, go into META-Inf / AIR;

View attachment 1669192

Open the application.xml in notepad++, write Vampire Hunter N on all these lines where you see it written on this example image.

View attachment 1669195

4th, run the exe to play the game, you will not have any issues.
Good call.
But you don't need AIR version when you've got that Flash Projector which acts exactly like an emulator without the trouble of installing flash or AIR in your system.
But oh well, we gotta enlighten them however we can.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Flash projector saves files to location that will be cleaned whenever one decides to clean up their PC's temp files, AIR saves it a location where those saves won't be sacrificed, no need to play with the save files after each cleanup.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Flash projector saves files to location that will be cleaned whenever one decides to clean up their PC's temp files, AIR saves it a location where those saves won't be sacrificed, no need to play with the save files after each cleanup.
What are you saying Ice? I use projector which saves my game files here.
1645576527460.png
Never have I lost any of them by PC cleanups for temps or junks. Not even antivirus messed up with mine.
Are you sure your windows isn't playing games with you?

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I have to agree with Cyber Eclipse , I have never lost a save file in the 12 years I've been using Flash Projector, regardless of how many cleanups and hard drive transfers I've done. I think your computer might be plotting against you.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have to agree with Cyber Eclipse , I have never lost a save file in the 12 years I've been using Flash Projector, regardless of how many cleanups and hard drive transfers I've done. I think your computer might be plotting against you.

Maybe his cleaner is not a good one. The one I use lets me keep any file or folder I specify.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe his cleaner is not a good one. The one I use lets me keep any file or folder I specify.
Guys, Ice here uses 3rd party software & it really does have options to cleanup every leftover junks including flash game datas.

But if it was just manual cleanup without the help of software, it's completely safe.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I guess I am missing something so it is a powerful cleaner that you can't add files , file types or folders to an exclude list?

zegarox

Feb 7, 2020
So quick question I'm playing Demon queen R and its got everything already done on it with the infinite points cheat on. How can i change it so I can start fresh and not have everything unlocked and god mod ready?

• Thinking Face
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes