Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Just in case nobody knows what character Selene from martial arts queen selene may have been inspired by?
No idea.
But JSK is a big fan of Kantai Collection & a referenced a few characters from Fate Grand order too. Yua is a carbon copy of Kashima. Selene could be similar to any KanColle character I believe?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
No idea, it might even not have source of inspiration like some of the heroines, afaik.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
No idea.
But JSK is a big fan of Kantai Collection & a referenced a few characters from Fate Grand order too. Yua is a carbon copy of Kashima. Selene could be similar to any KanColle character I believe?
Selene.... Closest in face design will be Ivy Valentine.
Latina's armor design is mentioned by JSK to use Legend of Valkyrie (Namco Bandai) or just being valkyrie inspired.
Moody Niece / Maki, Rikka (SSSS Gridman)

JSK being a fan of Kancolle is a fact.
Other JSK designs are a mix of things. No one asked what games or anime JSK had played or seen...

zemo41

Nov 16, 2021
Selene.... Closest in face design will be Ivy Valentine.
Latina's armor design is mentioned by JSK to use Legend of Valkyrie (Namco Bandai) or just being valkyrie inspired.
Moody Niece / Maki, Rikka (SSSS Gridman)

JSK being a fan of Kancolle is a fact.
Other JSK designs are a mix of things. No one asked what games or anime JSK had played or seen...
I have started to investigate a little and from what I have managed to find, Selene is very similar to Anastasia from fate or perhaps gnome from last origin, also to shenhe from genshin impact but I doubt that this last one is the inspiration since it came later I think

tanakov

Aug 15, 2018
I have spent quite a lot of time searching for JSK'alike games, so far with little to no success. Even on this forum, I did not get much success. Did anyone find any similar artists?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Jun 15, 2018
So it seems the thread itself isn't updated, but some people here are continuing translation of the newer games so I got a bit confused ahaha. Can someone tip me off what has been translated and what not?

tanakov

Aug 15, 2018
So it seems the thread itself isn't updated, but some people here are continuing translation of the newer games so I got a bit confused ahaha. Can someone tip me off what has been translated and what not?
I believe the best way of checking is jumping to page 1 and opening the GDrive, just check by date.

Nameless00785

Jul 22, 2018
Currently I’m thinking if it is possible to make additional free roam lewd mode to some old jsk games, for example, freely touching princess irene in lewd mode and other non fighting games. Cuz these games seems a little bit out of date but with a good character and story, I hope it is technically possible to make some changes to old games (I’m a fan of jsk games from HK, with experience of translating jsk games into Chinese, I hope my English won’t be too bad for u to understand :)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Currently I’m thinking if it is possible to make additional free roam lewd mode to some old jsk games, for example, freely touching princess irene in lewd mode and other non fighting games. Cuz these games seems a little bit out of date but with a good character and story, I hope it is technically possible to make some changes to old games (I’m a fan of jsk games from HK, with experience of translating jsk games into Chinese, I hope my English won’t be too bad for u to understand :)
Aren't his interrogation games already free touch types? The fighting types also have certain skills to restrain them & touch however you like. As for H-scenes, you can access those from main menu after unlocking one of them.
Or are you referring to free touching the heroines in every single H-scenes & angles?

Nameless00785

Jul 22, 2018
Aren't his interrogation games already free touch types? The fighting types also have certain skills to restrain them & touch however you like. As for H-scenes, you can access those from main menu after unlocking one of them.
Or are you referring to free touching the heroines in every single H-scenes & angles?
I mean a free touching mode that the character is already in lewd state, which will also give lewd responses when the player touch. I guess it probably need to change in some dialogue and responses in facial expressions.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
I have spent quite a lot of time searching for JSK'alike games, so far with little to no success. Even on this forum, I did not get much success. Did anyone find any similar artists?
When talking about similars people will always tell you of
Milf next door and that's about it. I do feel like that game lacks polishment tho, I saw some mods for it too, but don't seem to be public.

One that I could recommend is NGL factory, they made some short games with vtubers character, but I don't think you can even call it games so to speak. Maybe also Happy lamb barn, but those can be questionable for the weak of heart.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
Me waiting for Unity tools to import the old 打倒!大魔王様 songs into the remake because that function does not exist yet-
THE OLD MUSIC
WHERE'S THE FUCKING OLD 打倒!大魔王様の音楽 CASH!

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
The new cowgirl picture... i shouldn't help but think her bust grew several sizes... is it because of that Line thats between her leotard?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes