mellochild97

Feb 17, 2019
When trying to play Senpai, Kohai, and a gifted Ojisan, the game always freezes at the title screen for me. Has anyone else dealt with this issue and if so do you know a fix for it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

LivingLazer

Jun 30, 2021
I get a grey screen every time I commence a sex scene from 17 and up, all others work fine. Does anybody know what's going on? Is it the flash player or the actual game file? I don't know.

from this Screenshot 2022-01-30 161856.png to this Screenshot 2022-01-30 161940.png

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hmm, so she will have double personality too...
If she comes from same place as the previous one, yes, automated defense personality installed within the subsconcious, should the primary one become incapacitated or otherwise unable to perform its given duties, that one emerges and releases the power limiters on the body and carries on the fight until the body perishes or accomplishes its task.

I get a grey screen every time I commence a sex scene from 17 and up, all others work fine. Does anybody know what's going on? Is it the flash player or the actual game file? I don't know.
You're missing files from the 'sub' folder

The game folder should look like that if you have everything.
1643578487998.png
Sub folder should look like this.
1643578504398.png

You need to take all files present in each game's folder, not just the game swf, so go back to the repository and get the files you missed.

I'm shocked just how often we need to answer this very same question.

Shinanpout.png

But if you have all the files present, then I frankly said don't have a god damn idea what the problem might be.

Surprised.png

Last edited:

LivingLazer

Jun 30, 2021
If she comes from same place as the previous one, yes, automated defense personality installed within the subsconcious, should the primary one become incapacitated or otherwise unable to perform its given duties, that one emerges and releases the power limiters on the body and carries on the fight until the body persishes or accomplishes its task.

You're missing files from the 'sub' folder

The game folder should look like that if you have everything.
View attachment 1625264
Sub folder should look like this.
View attachment 1625265

You need to take all files present in each game's folder, not just the game swf, so go back to the repository and get the files you missed.

I'm shocked just how often we need to answer this very same question.

View attachment 1625277

But if you have all the files present, then I frankly said don't have a god damn idea what the problem might be.

View attachment 1625268
Thanks man you were right, I don't have any of the sub files. I'm reinstalling now. Thanks for the help.

May 6, 2017
Escolha a opção 2 no início, a escolha de coexistência.
View attachment 1597847

Em seguida, destrua todas as armaduras de ombro, peito e cintura.
View attachment 1597844

Derrote-a.

Escolha a escolha
View attachment 1597856
E então
View attachment 1597858

Derrote-a novamente.

Escolha a escolha
View attachment 1597862
Então
View attachment 1597863
E então
View attachment 1597864
e finalmente
View attachment 1597866
(Preciso reformular a linha em algum momento, parece que escrevi essa em estupor)

Então derrote ela pela última vez

Se você fez tudo corretamente, você obtém isso.
View attachment 1597867

E você está a caminho do final do amor.

Se você por algum motivo não usar o parcial, aqui está este mashup de escolha.

Ordem final de amor das escolhas 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2
Ordem final de servo das escolhas 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1
[/CITAR]

Is your save 100%?
Upload it for me!?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes