AC_Astro

Sep 15, 2018
I bought the latest demon R game because I got one that was censored, of course I spent hours trying to uncensor it myself to no avail. Come to find out someone already did it... welp I guess I supported JSK anyway

wooyaah

Feb 18, 2018
Quick fixes to the APK adressing few graphical glitches with boobs and battle effects. Reset progression should work better as well. The intro scene still has some glitches and x-ray during doggy style has wrong sorting order. If you notice anything else wrong then lent me know. Link should be the same: Google Drive
Hello, sir. Your work is so fabulous!
I'm doing translating your apk file to non-english language by myself.
Most of stories and H-scene is using font file inside the asset. So non-japanese or non-english text could be displayed by the system font.
But opening, status editor and in-game textwindow(osawaricontroller, etc) are using textmeshproUGUI texture font.
So all non-ja, non-en text is not be displayed at all.(even japanese text is broken on APK version, I think)

Could you change the text displaying method from TMPRO to normal text ?
Or how can I unpack and repack the data.unity3d file?
Thankyou.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hello, sir. Your work is so fabulous!
I'm doing translating your apk file to non-english language by myself.
Most of stories and H-scene is using font file inside the asset. So non-japanese or non-english text could be displayed by the system font.
But opening, status editor and in-game textwindow(osawaricontroller, etc) are using textmeshproUGUI texture font.
So all non-ja, non-en text is not be displayed at all.(even japanese text is broken on APK version, I think)

Could you change the text displaying method from TMPRO to normal text ?
Or how can I unpack and repack the data.unity3d file?
Thankyou.
The Japanese text or dialogues are actually CS files inside the Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
So what you need to do is.
1) Extract that Assembly-CSharp.dll from the APK.
2) Open it up on DnSpy.
3) Look for these segments.
  • SerifuManager: Dialogues during battle.
  • DemoManager: Those option dialogues before & maybe after battles.
  • BattleDemoManager: Dialogues you get to choose after beating her.
  • F_SerifuManager: Dialogues related to H-service scenes.
  • H_SerifuManager: Dialogues related to maybe all other H-scenes.
  • ButtonHyouji: Text related to most buttons.
There could be more of these files containing those dialogues & text but I haven't checked yet.

4) Copy each of these in separate text file in Notepad++
5) Now you translate them.
6) After you're done, copy the contents back to their respective places throught DnSpy in that DLL.
7) Save the edited DLL.
8) Import this edited DLL to the APK & sign it.

That's it, you can translate it like this. The APK comes with a lot of limitations because there isn't any Reipatcher method of auto translation like the PC version. Icevail, Delexicus & I did the service lines for this current one. I'm currently translating all the dialogues related to battle. After that I'll be touching the H-scenes.

Reactions: wooyaah

wooyaah

Feb 18, 2018
The Japanese text or dialogues are actually CS files inside the Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
So what you need to do is.
1) Extract that Assembly-CSharp.dll from the APK.
2) Open it up on DnSpy.
3) Look for these segments.
  • SerifuManager: Dialogues during battle.
  • DemoManager: Those option dialogues before & maybe after battles.
  • BattleDemoManager: Dialogues you get to choose after beating her.
  • F_SerifuManager: Dialogues related to H-service scenes.
  • H_SerifuManager: Dialogues related to maybe all other H-scenes.
  • ButtonHyouji: Text related to most buttons.
There could be more of these files containing those dialogues & text but I haven't checked yet.

4) Copy each of these in separate text file in Notepad++
5) Now you translate them.
6) After you're done, copy the contents back to their respective places throught DnSpy in that DLL.
7) Save the edited DLL.
8) Import this edited DLL to the APK & sign it.

That's it, you can translate it like this. The APK comes with a lot of limitations because there isn't any Reipatcher method of auto translation like the PC version. Icevail, Delexicus & I did the service lines for this current one. I'm currently translating all the dialogues related to battle. After that I'll be touching the H-scenes.
Thank you.
But my problem is not the translating works, but the TextMeshPRO texture fonts for SerifuManager, OsawariControl, etc.
With the spreadsheet and windows powershell, I could use the auto-translated text file from reipatcher.

This is example of powershell script.
Code:
/*powershell script. Make a whole translation textfile like this code then save it with .ps1 extension.*/
chcp 65001 
Get-ChildItem "C:\TEMP_TXT\*.txt" -Recurse | ForEach {(Get-Content -Encoding utf8 $_ | ForEach { $_ -replace "フェラ", "口淫" }) |Set-Content -Encoding utf8 $_}
I could make whole script with spreadsheet.
Paste auto translated text on the google spreadsheet, use the "split text to columns..." from "data" menu.

Then build the script text in the neighbor column.

Like this.

Code:
="Get-ChildItem "&""""&"C:\TEMP_TXT\*.cs "&""""&"-Recurse | ForEach {(Get-Content -Encoding utf8 $_ | ForEach { $_ -replace "&""""&A1&""""&", "&""""&B1&""""&" }) |Set-Content -Encoding utf8 $_}"
This script is just for your reference. Don't use single word translation like this. It will translate just a word from long sentence.

My english is so bad, maybe I couldn't explain whole message I thought.

Anyway, do you have any idea for texture font replacement?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Thank you.
But my problem is not the translating works, but the TextMeshPRO texture fonts for SerifuManager, OsawariControl, etc.
With the spreadsheet and windows powershell, I could use the auto-translated text file from reipatcher.

This is example of powershell script.
Code:
/*powershell script. Make a whole translation textfile like this code then save it with .ps1 extension.*/
chcp 65001
Get-ChildItem "C:\TEMP_TXT\*.txt" -Recurse | ForEach {(Get-Content -Encoding utf8 $_ | ForEach { $_ -replace "フェラ", "口淫" }) |Set-Content -Encoding utf8 $_}
I could make whole script with spreadsheet.
Paste auto translated text on the google spreadsheet, use the "split text to columns..." from "data" menu.

Then build the script text in the neighbor column.

Like this.

Code:
="Get-ChildItem "&""""&"C:\TEMP_TXT\*.cs "&""""&"-Recurse | ForEach {(Get-Content -Encoding utf8 $_ | ForEach { $_ -replace "&""""&A1&""""&", "&""""&B1&""""&" }) |Set-Content -Encoding utf8 $_}"
This script is just for your reference. Don't use single word translation like this. It will translate just a word from long sentence.

My english is so bad, maybe I couldn't explain whole message I thought.

Anyway, do you have any idea for texture font replacement?
Oh you were referring to a script & not translations. My bad.
This place isn't a great one for tech discussion. Why don't you join us in our Discord group? You can discuss freely over there with a few more minds you can ask your questions to.
We also have someone who's done spreadsheet method of getting out the dialogues using a JAVA program he created using a script & someone who created a software to edit those spreadsheets comfortably.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hi. I'm new here. I like JSK's game so much.
Can you guys please recommend other games that are similar to the game of JSK.
Thank you.
I haven't come across many games that are even remotely close to what JSK does.
But Nii-cri's games come close in that regard.

Koonguy

Sep 28, 2021
Hey can you guys post an updated list of jsk games to download for Android better if translated thanks

Gremmen06

Jan 15, 2018
Selene was released in mid 2020, but she really does remind me of Shenhe from a certain popular RPG game. That just makes as twice as erotic as anything else thus far.

Thanks again for the uploads & the community guides.

King_Yuki

Dec 3, 2021
Played Restraint and Interrogation: Princess Irene recently. Maybe because I was incredibly stoned when playing the game, but I dunno why I thought Irene was Julia from Fire Emblem 4 for a second.

For reference, here's Julia:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Slences and MythFog
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes