mastermk65

Mar 7, 2020
Selene was released in mid 2020, but she really does remind me of Shenhe from a certain popular RPG game. That just makes as twice as erotic as anything else thus far.

Thanks again for the uploads & the community guides.
Oh my god. A Shenhe mod would be so perfect for that game!!

Reactions: Gremmen06

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh my god. A Shenhe mod would be so perfect for that game!!
Hold. My. Beer.

I can make quick color scheme adaptation, but only for preview purposes.
Keep in mind that Irene's clothing doesn't have any kinds of pattern to it, so close to Shenhe's outfit cannot be made without redoing all dress assets to mirage Shenhe's, and that is way beyond the scope I am willing to commit with recolors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1643839715112.png
Ah shit, my bad, I totally was under impression you wrote about Irene, not Selene.
I'll do the same recolor to Selene when I get back to home from work tomorrow, saved the color codes and everything.

Reflecting.png

Last edited:

sumojim

Nov 4, 2021
Hold. My. Beer.

I can make quick color scheme adaptation, but only for preview purposes.
Keep in mind that Irene's clothing doesn't have any kinds of pattern to it, so close to Shenhe's outfit cannot be made without redoing all dress assets to mirage Shenhe's, and that is way beyond the scope I am willing to commit with recolors.

View attachment 1630827
Ah shit, my bad, I totally was under impression you wrote about Irene, not Selene.
I'll do the same recolor to Selene when I get back to home from work tomorrow, saved the color codes and everything.

View attachment 1630826

Could you make an edit on satania next you decide to do one?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Who the fuck imagines sexy shit when we got hentai?
Not if you're from 3rd class country or older gen where getting internet access was hard to pull off & costly.
Imagination came in handy in those situation. And how do you think your beloved hentai comes into existence? Imagination son.

And on a different note, I'll be free from next week, so I'll be doing a recolor or continue translating the DaimaouhR APK.

MythFog

Dec 7, 2018
Not if you're from 3rd class country or older gen where getting internet access was hard to pull off & costly.
Imagination came in handy in those situation. And how do you think your beloved hentai comes into existence? Imagination son.

And on a different note, I'll be free from next week, so I'll be doing a recolor or continue translating the DaimaouhR APK.
And sometimes, the Hentai itself may not be imaginative enough. Like how a certain artist's art style may not suit to your taste or the story may not be engaging enough. There may be times where you can find a better written story from pure written works like smuts for example.

A well-written smut and a very imaginative mind of a reader can be more powerful than just reading/watching Hentai.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The partial translation I have provided only works on PC, the Android/Iphone or mac devices are outside of my... How to write it out... "Service area"?

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

AfricanBob

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone know how to reset progress in Demon Queen Yumisu R (remastered?)
I tried the usual thing, but unity game. So it's somewhere else, but I have no clue where and it's not as fun playing with 100% unlocked from the start.
Nevermind, I found it. It was located in the data folder titled blahblahsave.json
Deleted it and alls clear now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone explain where i should place the translation on android? i found the data but where exactly?
By the android version, are you referring to DaimaouhR APK? If so, then you cannot use those translation text files. It's only usable by Reipatcher patched unity games & Reipatcher is only usable for PC. The translations need to be manually transferred from the text file to Assembly_Csharp.dll.

Anyone know how to reset progress in Demon Queen Yumisu R (remastered?)
I tried the usual thing, but unity game. So it's somewhere else, but I have no clue where and it's not as fun playing with 100% unlocked from the start.
Nevermind, I found it. It was located in the data folder titled blahblahsave.json
Deleted it and alls clear now.
Delete the .json save file.

Reactions: FAHAHAHA
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes