MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
I have worked a bit on the DemonQueen Remaster APK. It should be now possible to play through story mode. In addition, I have added button on the left that switches your save progress for one with maxed stats and unlocked scenes. You should be able to go back to your save progress if you click it again. Also, in the options menu there is a button to clear your save progress if you wanted to start over again.

There skill descriptions and buttons should be translated, as well as some of h-scene text in bj and paizuri scenes. The translation for APK needs to have changes made it the scripts and autotranslator isn't working for that (or I simply don't know how), so it will take a bit longer to have everything translated for APK.

I have tested the save feature on my tablet with SD card. It should work for the most part, but if it doesn't then let me know. I would appreciate if you guys could test it on various devices to see how it runs and if there is any problem with new things added. There is still previous version in the folder if this one doesn't work for you. Here's the link to the new one:

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
I have worked a bit on the DemonQueen Remaster APK. It should be now possible to play through story mode. In addition, I have added button on the left that switches your save progress for one with maxed stats and unlocked scenes. You should be able to go back to your save progress if you click it again. Also, in the options menu there is a button to clear your save progress if you wanted to start over again.

There skill descriptions and buttons should be translated, as well as some of h-scene text in bj and paizuri scenes. The translation for APK needs to have changes made it the scripts and autotranslator isn't working for that (or I simply don't know how), so it will take a bit longer to have everything translated for APK.

I have tested the save feature on my tablet with SD card. It should work for the most part, but if it doesn't then let me know. I would appreciate if you guys could test it on various devices to see how it runs and if there is any problem with new things added. There is still previous version in the folder if this one doesn't work for you. Here's the link to the new one:

Google Drive
The game works, but if you remove her bra, he boobs break and she ends up with 3 boobs pretty much.

Lurker24_7

Jul 20, 2021

Google Drive
It's been awhile since I last checked this thread and my god, MisterAce found/created a solution to the APK problem for the newer generation of JSK Studio's games. I have personally been trying to find workarounds to .exe files JSK uses for months and came across Bochs. In theory, Bochs is (for my intended purposes) a Windows 10 virtual machine but I decided it was a bust since Bochs needed a ISO file of Windows 10 to work (which is almost like a complete copy of Windows 10). Not only that, but my device that contains the "recreational" APKs of previous JSK games, was too old/low power to make Bochs function properly.

Tl;dr: My devices suck at being a Windows 10 emulator.

EDIT: Ignore what I said about the APK not working properly; on my Samsung S7, it works great! All scenes are accessible and I can even play Story mode 1! Other than a few graphical issues, I think it is at a usable state. Translations are a work in progress and all the issues I had only applied to the Amazon Fire (2015) non-HD edition.

For MisterAce, the god who blessed us of a possible route.​
I did some mild testing of the new Demon Lord Remastered (DLR) APK and found some bugs. It might be because I am using an older device AND using an operating system not fully considered to be Android (Amazon Fire (2015) Non-HD edition/5th gen) but about half of the scenes does not work and crashes the APK (I can restart it just fine though.)

For ease of use, I will list the possible bugs/issues I came across:
-Like before, half of the scenes does not work. Mainly:​
-All versions of Missionary and Doggy except Loli version for some reason​
-Both Counter scenes​

-Translation is not properly applied to the scenes I can access. Mainly:​
-All endings​
-All versions of the Loli scenes​
-Both versions of Cowgirl (Note: In the previous APK version, "regular" Cowgirl crashes the APK where as the hypnotized version did not; it was fixed after Today's version update)​

-(For New version) I cannot access any of the Story/Extra modes. I think it may be due to me using an Amazon operating system that dates back to 2015.​

MisterAce, I cannot thank you enough for blessing us with a (somewhat) working APK. I can read English in Paizuri, Facesit, and Hand/Blowjob now! Now I need to buy a new device to get Senpai/Kouhai working for mobile.... Time to lurk once more!
* I might reply back with testing done on a Samsung device....

EDIT: Ignore what I said about the APK not working properly; on my Samsung S7, it works great! All scenes are accessible and I can even play Story mode 1! Other than a few graphical issues, I think it is at a usable state. Translations are a work in progress and all the issues I had only applied to the Amazon Fire (2015) non-HD edition.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I can read English in Paizuri, Facesit, and Hand/Blowjob now! Now I need to buy a new device to get Senpai/Kouhai working for mobile.... Time to lurk once more!
* I might reply back with testing done on a Samsung device....
You're welcome.

[--------------------------------------------------]

Onto whole another topic, which one of you went and uploaded the doujins translations to Ehentai?
Not cool, not cool at all, ask first before doing that the next time if its okay, because you just uploaded something that I haven't finished working on, the cover art, missing pages, typo fixes, I was still working on those parts and now the doujins are out there in their incomplete states, well done, well done.

You might have had good intentions, but please, ask me next time, okay?
I'm not against it, but you could have at least let me finish first.
1642322200274.png

But then again, what did I expect from making those doujin translations available for public, I guess I am the one at fault here, heh.
Lesson learned.
37353535_680266955647215_2135644158331715584_n.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker24_7

Jul 20, 2021
Forgot to also thank you as well, Icevail, for taking the time to be a translator for both doujins and these games.

I did not know that you did translations for other works as well. You are doing work most of us are either too dumb or lazy to do.

I don't know how to salute on this site, so ima just put a thumbs up. (y)

Edit: Seriously tho, why is there a need/want to be the first one to upload anything? Especially if it isn't even theirs?? Not like you get an award or something..

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Forgot to also thank you as well, Icevail, for taking the time to be a translator for both doujins and these games.

I did not know that you did translations for other works as well. You are doing work most of us are either too dumb or lazy to do.

I don't know how to salute on this site, so ima just put a thumbs up. (y)

Edit: Seriously tho, why is there a need/want to be the first one to upload anything? Especially if it isn't even theirs?? Not like you get an award or something..
Thumbs up will do just fine, and yes, I started doing those doujin translations just before december (2021), I've done few since then, mostly aimed the ones that haven't been touched by anyone else at that given time, I've tried to pick all kinds of different genres in and outside of my strike zone to get accustomed on working those.

And its just not me, there are several people working on this, T-pals do the heavy lifting on that APK coding stuff, I barely do anything in comparison, they are the ones that need the thanks, not me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are the current projects I am spending my free time with, most of those have the base translation done, but need typo fixes and the sort, so the grammar ain't spot on at points since I haven't got around to polish those parts just yet.

I think I started on doujins after CE asked if anyone would be willing to translate one, I had the time for it and here we are.

And yes, I do work on all kinds of translation projects, I just don't advertise those out until someone else brings it up, though I did start giving hints about these doujins around at the end of december.

Might as well preview one of the most recent rpgmaker game translation I've worked on.

The UI and sex scenes are all done, I just haven't touched the gameplay aspect yet, not that I plan to release this translation out to the public, well, not unless there is high demand for it, as of now I.. how do do youngster say it these days.. Gatekeep the rpgmaker translations to very select few individuals, since I can trust them not to spread it around, even if it makes me look like an asshole.

So, yeah, I do all kinds of stuff with what limited free time I have at my hands, some of it pleases the audience, some not, can't win every battle.

Last edited:

MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
Quick fixes to the APK adressing few graphical glitches with boobs and battle effects. Reset progression should work better as well. The intro scene still has some glitches and x-ray during doggy style has wrong sorting order. If you notice anything else wrong then lent me know. Link should be the same:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Thumbs up will do just fine, and yes, I started doing those doujin translations just before december (2021), I've done few since then, mostly aimed the ones that haven't been touched by anyone else at that given time, I've tried to pick all kinds of different genres in and outside of my strike zone to get accustomed on working those.

And its just not me, there are several people working on this, T-pals do the heavy lifting on that APK coding stuff, I barely do anything in comparison, they are the ones that need the thanks, not me.

These are the current projects I am spending my free time with, most of those have the base translation done, but need typo fixes and the sort, so the grammar ain't spot on at points since I haven't got around to polish those parts just yet.

I think I started on doujins after CE asked if anyone would be willing to translate one, I had the time for it and here we are.

And yes, I do work on all kinds of translation projects, I just don't advertise those out until someone else brings it up, though I did start giving hints about these doujins around at the end of december.

Might as well preview one of the most recent rpgmaker game translation I've worked on.

The UI and sex scenes are all done, I just haven't touched the gameplay aspect yet, not that I plan to release this translation out to the public, well, not unless there is high demand for it, as of now I.. how do do youngster say it these days.. Gatekeep the rpgmaker translations to very select few individuals, since I can trust them not to spread it around, even if it makes me look like an asshole.

So, yeah, I do all kinds of stuff with what limited free time I have at my hands, some of it pleases the audience, some not, can't win every battle.
Silvia: Please w-wait father you musn't do this
Me: 177013 Flashbacks intensifies

View attachment Just Painnnn.mp4

ManofHentai19

Nov 21, 2020
So I got the games but they won't show anything once I get to the sex scenes. The screen is grey and the audio still works but uh what do I do?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes