slanto

Jul 22, 2018
I'm the guy who decompiled the new unity game and plan on working on it after I get back from home. I have few easy features that I would want to add to Demon Remaster, this "seems" easy, might try to add button to reverse the images or something. Don't excpect it in this week tho, I'm getting back to my flat where I have PC with that project around next weekend. I have recharged a bit and will propably get back into it.

Someone also asked me for Kouhai apk. I'm not big fan of the futa myself, but I might try to make APK in a similar way I did the beta for Demon Remaster if the exporting won't get fucky. Will make it also just h scene viewer with everything unlocked for now, won't bother with story mode/combat.
I don't know if it's also possible, but can you perhaps add a > and < button to hide/display the menus as well? In some scenes, it's rather intrusive.

Jul 19, 2019
I'm the guy who decompiled the new unity game and plan on working on it after I get back from home. I have few easy features that I would want to add to Demon Remaster, this "seems" easy, might try to add button to reverse the images or something. Don't excpect it in this week tho, I'm getting back to my flat where I have PC with that project around next weekend. I have recharged a bit and will propably get back into it.

Someone also asked me for Kouhai apk. I'm not big fan of the futa myself, but I might try to make APK in a similar way I did the beta for Demon Remaster if the exporting won't get fucky. Will make it also just h scene viewer with everything unlocked for now, won't bother with story mode/combat.
Ok, now I am really curious. I know a bit of Unity (I have no idea how to decompile a game though).
Does this gives you a Unity project you can actually edit ? Could you post the project somewhere ? I would like to see how it's designed; and modify it a bit of my own.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020
Does the flash player download actually work?
it should, if you computer doesn't recognize it and assuming you are using windows then try right clicking on any .swf file go to "open with" and click "chose app" then "more apps" then "look for app on pc"navigate to where it is kept in your files and select it as "always use" if you are using a different system or have any other problems download the flash projector/debugger from adobe and do the same setup, just remember not to run any weird swf files from random websites(lol)

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
how to fix blank screen? on "helping my student", worked so hard for the love end only to get a blank screen that doesn't go away ever, cucking me from all sex scenes

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
how to fix blank screen? on "helping my student", worked so hard for the love end only to get a blank screen that doesn't go away ever, cucking me from all sex scenes
You don't have all the game files present in the game installation folder.
You need all the files.

The game folder should look like this;
1641787777808.png
and the sub folder like this;
1641787819150.png

Mar 21, 2020
Can Anyone do a modded version of kamishiro shion where you can change the scenes of the endings because I like the game but I would like if say for example you chose the lewd ending but you want her to do the cowgirl scene of the other other you know what I mean also is there a recolor of the demon queen remake of her in ebony skin color if not no pressure I just ask every couple of post every now and again because on this thread its very silent and just want to know. Also we appreciate all the hard work you guys do btw so keep it up.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes