RedEyedAmber

Oct 31, 2021
uhhh I'm feeling really stupid but how am I supposed to change Xinchi's remastered game language to english? I've been trying for 30 minutes without success...

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To all the people that have reported my links to be unavailable, let me tell you that those were done intentionally.
I got into a big mess with some people close to me & in short I had to deal with a police case. I had to remove those for privacy concerns as you know how the police & media just to love pry into people's privacy.
Even though the case is over, the aftereffects is still killing me. I don't think I'm ready to share anything now.
If anyone's made backups of my APKs, I don't mind you sharing them. But please, do not message me for links for now. If you've got backups, good. If not, look for someone who does. I still need to process this. Maybe drawing or playing a game will help me out.
Good idea, especially with the potential for some characters to be considered unsafe for reasons in some countries. I'm sorry to hear this happened.

It looks so good but... Why she has to be a loli? why she dont have a big bubble butt? why she has to be a loli? :(
Because JSK wanted her that way.

someone has this? and maybe translated?
This is not a JSK game, but JSK games are what this thread and this community works with.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You know, I really would enjoy more of this position if the image was upside down. Would be possible to mod something "small" like that without the thingamajig that only jsk has access to?
Don't quote me on this, but rotating the image may be possible considering recolors and other image editing is. The problem with the project file thing is in the code, not the images, and from what I can tell, it would just need some images repositioned and rotated. Now, how difficult that may be I cannot say.

MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
You know, I really would enjoy more of this position if the image was upside down. Would be possible to mod something "small" like that without the thingamajig that only jsk has access to?
I'm the guy who decompiled the new unity game and plan on working on it after I get back from home. I have few easy features that I would want to add to Demon Remaster, this "seems" easy, might try to add button to reverse the images or something. Don't excpect it in this week tho, I'm getting back to my flat where I have PC with that project around next weekend. I have recharged a bit and will propably get back into it.

Someone also asked me for Kouhai apk. I'm not big fan of the futa myself, but I might try to make APK in a similar way I did the beta for Demon Remaster if the exporting won't get fucky. Will make it also just h scene viewer with everything unlocked for now, won't bother with story mode/combat.

the timeless

Jun 23, 2018
how do i reset my save file?
so, i wanted to play the new remastered version of demon lord, but the save already was at 100% (with everything unlocked)
is there a to reset it?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
On PC, the save file is within the installation folder.

1641204092919.png

Delete the JSON file and your game starts from blank page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
I wonder if there is any recolor being done on the kouhai game love that one but wish the girls had different color skin and hair also wish when they inside there pussy you would see the cum build up inside them to which would nice instead of a let down of not appearing inside what a shame.

Reactions: DERSXC
Mar 21, 2020
Also if any recolor of any kind being done so far I would love to see any at all that might be released to the public soon of course no pressure ever still.

Reactions: xxDude12xx

Supersinoka

Mar 13, 2020
I'm the guy who decompiled the new unity game and plan on working on it after I get back from home. I have few easy features that I would want to add to Demon Remaster, this "seems" easy, might try to add button to reverse the images or something. Don't excpect it in this week tho, I'm getting back to my flat where I have PC with that project around next weekend. I have recharged a bit and will propably get back into it.

Someone also asked me for Kouhai apk. I'm not big fan of the futa myself, but I might try to make APK in a similar way I did the beta for Demon Remaster if the exporting won't get fucky. Will make it also just h scene viewer with everything unlocked for now, won't bother with story mode/combat.
Ok please make ^^

Leonjulourd

Jan 5, 2022
Indeed, you can totally blame that on my complete inadequate level of smut writing (and sometimes time / social restrictions).

Though I am working on it over doujin translations.

do you have the full translation for Fujiwara Senpai wa Sukidarake?

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes