Nov 15, 2020
Well at the very least she's not another "Young student exploring their sexuality" (a literal CHILD)...

I know for most people "loli" is strictly connected to boob and butt size, but for me it's about the overall proportions. You can have a small-boobed anime-style character who still looks like an adult with the right proportions in the rest of her body (head size to arm/leg length to torso size and length). From this image this character seems to tread that line (looks like an older teen proportionally), though I'm still holding out on that judgement until we see more to ensure it's not just this one shot or camera angle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

MythFog

Dec 7, 2018
Well at the very least she's not another "Young student exploring their sexuality" (a literal CHILD)...

I know for most people "loli" is strictly connected to boob and butt size, but for me it's about the overall proportions. You can have a small-boobed anime-style character who still looks like an adult with the right proportions in the rest of her body (head size to arm/leg length to torso size and length). From this image this character seems to tread that line (looks like an older teen proportionally), though I'm still holding out on that judgement until we see more to ensure it's not just this one shot or camera angle.
Yeah from that image she looks like a Pettanko than a straight up Loli.

Maybe JSK wants to have more flat-chested girls in their games to balance it out with the big booba ones they've made.

Not necessarily Loli, just Flat.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Sorry to ask what might be a dumb question but how complete is the translation for Selene? The Gdoc just says "Partially" but that doesn't tell me much.
UI (Stats, battle skills, main menu) and story parts are in english, I am not sure has anyone worked on the sex dialogues since I finished the partial.

• Thinking Face

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
UI (Stats, battle skills, main menu) and story parts are in english, I am not sure has anyone worked on the sex dialogues since I finished the partial.
Oh. That's a little disheartening. Ah well, thank you (and everyone else that works on them) nevertheless.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Sorry to ask what might be a dumb question but how complete is the translation for Selene? The Gdoc just says "Partially" but that doesn't tell me much.
There were two translators that had their own version of translations. Both of them are separated in different folders with the translator's name.

Icevail did the main game file & the endings only. No other scenes. (At least that's what the files of the public repository has. He did other scene translations as practice but never publicised.) They're full human translations.

SpecialR did the full game translation but machine translated with a little bit of human intelligence. Plus English isn't his forte, he translated the Japanese to his own native language first & then to english.

• Hey there

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh. That's a little disheartening. Ah well, thank you (and everyone else that works on them) nevertheless.
Indeed, you can totally blame that on my complete inadequate level of smut writing (and sometimes time / social restrictions).

Though I am working on it over doujin translations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes