alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok so for now on every now and again i'm going to be asking to this because not a whole lot of people be asking this but does any awesome bro and bra have any of jsk games in different recolors at all if not ignore me but if you do release for all because it add more variety to all the girls and adds replay over and over for days to come but like i said if you have a lnik no pressure i can wait... O_O
There are multiple recolors available across the entire repository, at least the main one, not sure if Cyber Eclipse's APK repository has any recolors.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How many to be sure
I'm not exactly sure on a number as I tend to not play the recolors in favor of the originals, but I know of a couple games that have recolors. Miyui has some minor recoloring and the new game has one released with POTENTIALLY more to come, I don't know if XinChii is planning to release the blonde recolor of the new game or not and he's not the only person who does recolors.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
I'm not exactly sure on a number as I tend to not play the recolors in favor of the originals, but I know of a couple games that have recolors. Miyui has some minor recoloring and the new game has one released with POTENTIALLY more to come, I don't know if XinChii is planning to release the blonde recolor of the new game or not and he's not the only person who does recolors.
The list of people that can do recolours for FLASH games, I can count on one hand. Its me, CyberEclipse and Icevail.
For now, non of us are doing any flash recolours. These are just for fun, and to share between Translator Corner members, we are hardly ever publish them.
For UNITY games, I dont know anyone that would do it so I think its only me.
Personally, for now, I dont feel to do any. Im tired of whole that work, and figuring out better methods of doing it...

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
How many to be sure

There are some still in progress recolors and many teasers scattered all over this thread. I'm aware of six completed publicly available recolors as of now, I'll gather them here:

Delexicus

Cyber Eclipse

XinChi

Icevail
This posts 1 2 implies that Icevail made 17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness recolor. But I couldn't find any public link, so I don't know if he ever uploaded that recolor, it's better to ask him directly about it.

Thank you guys for your hard work, diversity is much needed in this games. Please correct me if I forgot or missed someone/something.

New title is a second Magical girl game.

image-web.jpg

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
There are some still in progress recolors and many teasers scattered all over this thread. I'm aware of six completed publicly available recolors as of now, I'll gather them here:

Delexicus
15) Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~

Cyber Eclipse
23) Martial Arts Queen Selene

XinChi
11) How to Discipline a Shoplifting Girl
16) Magical Girl Buster
17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness
26) Demon Queen Yumisu R

Icevail
This posts 1 2 implies that Icevail made 17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness recolor. But I couldn't find any public link, so I don't know if he ever uploaded that recolor, it's better to ask him directly about it.

Thank you guys for your hard work, diversity is much needed in this games. Please correct me if I forgot or missed someone/something.

View attachment 1550868
new game of jsk studio?
View attachment Smiling_dog_meme(480p).mp4

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019

Delexicus

Cyber Eclipse

XinChi
16) Magical Girl Buster
26) Demon Queen Yumisu R

Icevail

View attachment 1550868
Well, I did a couple more than that, I just didn't release it.
Here an examples:

12) Karen (BODY, HAIR, EYES, CLOTHES REC)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
14)Reimi (ONLY HAIR REC)
21) Latina (HAIR + BACKGROUD REC + LOC CHANGED)
22) Yua Aisa (ONLY HAIR REC)

24)Senami Rio (HAIR AND EYES REC)

Supersinoka

Mar 13, 2020
Heyy, I did some magic stuff and was able to decompile the newest Unity game and create beta APK. I mainly focused on browsing h scenes and disabled battle/story mode because it still had many bugs. H scene browsing "should" work ok. Everything shoul be unlocked from start. Just be aware that I had to decompile the game and manually fix a lot of stuff, so I could have missed something. I release it as a beta version, if you notice more bugs then hit me up, will propably continue on working on this, but need a little break right now.

Few screens of my tablet to show that it works:
View attachment 1545499 View attachment 1545500 View attachment 1545501

I posted this on public Google Drive. Here's link: Google Drive

View attachment 1545491
I wait this and kouhai senpai in you :v soooooooo great

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Antanarau

Dec 15, 2018

Delexicus

Cyber Eclipse

XinChi
16) Magical Girl Buster
26) Demon Queen Yumisu R

Icevail

View attachment 1550868
Finally, getting some more story. Not even as interested in actual sex content that much, but I am interested in where JSK will bring his quite interesting idea he had in the first Magical Girl Buster game

H00gl

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks for the translation on the new game, it's great.

Does anyone have a guide on how to get the endings?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes