• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
I did use textures from XinChi's release, but only elements of UI are translated at the moment in the beta apk. The translation patch used ReiPatcher to translate the game from outside. I translated parts of UI manually and didn't bother for now with the dialogue texts. Wanted to test this and get it out to people. Need to take a little break for now, will think about translating dialogues later.

And do expect some small glitches, had to fix some stuff by hand and I'm certain that I have missed some, butit should work for the most part as a scene browser.
Cyber Eclipse our CE shud try this beta apk version, cuz i enjoy it so far

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How can I download specific game and also make sure whether game has apk or not
The Google Drive link leads to a list of the games that allows you to download each one separately. The MEGA link in Cyber Eclipse's signature, the links below every comment he makes, leads to a list of the games with APKs. There is no APK for the two newest ones because they are made in Unity and that means needing the project files that only the developer of the games has.

I wonder if there is Any other recolors for the demon queen remake...
Considering how new it is, if there are any, they are probably works in progress if they exist at all. The only one I can think of is Xinchii's blonde recolor at this time.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
The Google Drive link leads to a list of the games that allows you to download each one separately. The MEGA link in Cyber Eclipse's signature, the links below every comment he makes, leads to a list of the games with APKs. There is no APK for the two newest ones because they are made in Unity and that means needing the project files that only the developer of the games has.

Considering how new it is, if there are any, they are probably works in progress if they exist at all. The only one I can think of is Xinchii's blonde recolor at this time.
There’s also Crimson Assassin edition…
And blonde one isn’t released

Supdawggiobro

Dec 15, 2020
Why do some of the games in the community repository have no exe's? I can't use a game that's been cut into dozens of swfs.

Ok so 100% saves and swfs only work when the 100% save is in the same folder as the modded swf... But cheeky devil didn't come with a 100% save so clicking on the different events gives me a white screen.
Anyone know where to get the 100% save file?

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Why do some of the games in the community repository have no exe's? I can't use a game that's been cut into dozens of swfs.
Because that's how JSK build those around, take note that most of JSK games have been done way before support for flash ended, and only few of those have been turned into AIR or as you wrote it, in exe format.

And yes, you can use the game that has been "cut into dozens of swfs", you just don't know how. :unsure:
I can run those swf format games just fine on my end.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Ok so 100% saves and swfs only work when the 100% save is in the same folder as the modded swf... But cheeky devil didn't come with a 100% save so clicking on the different events gives me a white screen.
Anyone know where to get the 100% save file?
That's how Flash is, the main SWF, when combined with the Flash Projector EXE, is how you run the game. You can either drag the main SWF onto the Flash Projector EXE, or the EXE of whatever Flash player you use, or assign the EXE of the player as the default program to open that file type.

MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018

Regarding the APK, I might have working workflow for Unity JSK games similar to the Demon Queen Remaster. I was able to decompile the game and make project out of it. It's still flawed, but I was able to create APK that works as scene browser for android. I have disabled ability to "play" the game, as in combat/story mode because it was still buggy, but it should work as fap material on your android device.

The link is on page 190 or on Google Drive if anyone is looking for it. It's more of the beta at this point and would love to hear some feedback, how it runs on various devices, etc. I might try polish my method and propably will try to do the same for future games, if they won't differ too much in the code structure. So, I would appreciate more testers for it. If you have any ideas what could be done in Unity that could enhance this, tell me. Right now I'm taking rest from this, but I do plan on working on it on my free time.

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Regarding the APK, I might have working workflow for Unity JSK games similar to the Demon Queen Remaster. I was able to decompile the game and make project out of it. It's still flawed, but I was able to create APK that works as scene browser for android. I have disabled ability to "play" the game, as in combat/story mode because it was still buggy, but it should work as fap material on your android device.

The link is on page 190 or on Google Drive if anyone is looking for it. It's more of the beta at this point and would love to hear some feedback, how it runs on various devices, etc. I might try polish my method and propably will try to do the same for future games, if they won't differ too much in the code structure. So, I would appreciate more testers for it. If you have any ideas what could be done in Unity that could enhance this, tell me. Right now I'm taking rest from this, but I do plan on working on it on my free time.
so far so good , im still enjoy the game
anyway could u do on kouhai senpai too?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone still have the uncensored version of MGB.
In the Google Drive repository in the very first post of the thread.

I'm actually not a Unity programmer, as in zero experience, I'm just echoing what has been said by people who know how it works. I know a bit about it myself, like how difficult it can be to work into a non-Windows system due to the project file issue, but mostly stuff I didn't need to pull from my own knowledge to say here.

Mrtaco23

Jul 28, 2020

Well I downloaded the beta on my Samsung J7 from like 2014-15 and im surprised it runs smooth on such an old device. All sex scenes run smooth, one thing i noticed is when switching sex scenes it has a pause (im not complaining just pointing out what i have noticed) and i dont know if it has that pause for the devices the game is made for. When i try to flip My phone to flip the screen it is in a locked position to where i am unable. Those are the main things i have noticed for my android but overall a great experience for android users such as myself. I truly appreciate your work and dont push or force yourself if you dont feel like making these ports. Dont let the consumers control you and i look forward to more of your work. :)

Reactions: defrosterz

Rhfhfhfhffffrr

Nov 7, 2021
What's gonna happem to the rest of the apks now that the mega link isnt working anymore? Will there be a reupload of it in a google drive or something?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
What's gonna happem to the rest of the apks now that the mega link isnt working anymore? Will there be a reupload of it in a google drive or something?
Everybody chill for a hot minute. CyberEclipse came down with a flu so he's taking care of himself for the time being. We'll figure out this APK business after he's fighting fit again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Everybody chill for a hot minute. CyberEclipse came down with a flu so he's taking care of himself for the time being. We'll figure out this APK business after he's fighting fit again.
Oh, so the Cyber Eclipse signature link itself is down? And here I thought people might be trying an old link as was happening back when Cyber first put his signature link up.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Mar 21, 2020
ok so for now on every now and again i'm going to be asking to this because not a whole lot of people be asking this but does any awesome bro and bra have any of jsk games in different recolors at all if not ignore me but if you do release for all because it add more variety to all the girls and adds replay over and over for days to come but like i said if you have a lnik no pressure i can wait... O_O

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes